1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Please please please like my page

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 7:22 AM

i made a page on facebook so please everyone like my page please please please[url=https://www.facebook.com/iseesparksfly13]https://www.facebook.com/iseesparksfly13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Please please please like my page

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:37 AM

If I had facebook, I would definatly like it!
    And we were dancing, dancing like we're made of starlight

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Place it on my facebook page
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:33 PM

bump

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I would if I had a facebook sorry :(

Made by R4B

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I just did :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I would like it if I had a facebook, too....:'(
    Please go 'like' my T-Swizzle Fan Page on Facebook..it would mean the absolute world to me!: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swifties4Life/477093595688196

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:14 AM

Bump

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Bump

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Bump

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Bump

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:28 AM

cool page

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Thank u

Bump

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 4:11 AM

I don't have Facebook, so I can't like it - sorry!

Made by Daya & Me!

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Just liked it :)

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Liked it :)

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Thanks again

Bump

Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:49 PM

It looks awesome :)

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 5:49 AM

Thank u

Bump

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Bump