Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

It would really mean the world to me if...

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:01 PM

OMS! First of all, thank you so much for even clicking on this thread....Swifties are the nicest people ever. Eumh...okay, so...My friend and I made this fan page for Taylor on the week-end and...if you have a facebook account..maybe you could help me and 'like' the page?...please? I beseech you...? Please?...IT would mean so much to me....But if you don't have an account or just don't feel like 'liking' the page...it's okay, too,....
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swifties4Life/477093595688196

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: It would really mean the world to me if...

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I would make it
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Please look at the page, everyone!!! :)
    “Your lucky enough to be different, never change” ~Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:58 AM

We need a link.

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:05 PM

bump! bump! bump!
    Please go 'like' my T-Swizzle Fan Page on Facebook..it would mean the absolute world to me!: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swifties4Life/477093595688196

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:15 PM

bump..again!
    Please go 'like' my T-Swizzle Fan Page on Facebook..it would mean the absolute world to me!: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swifties4Life/477093595688196

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Bump
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM

luv taylor
    - "I don't think you should wait, I think you should speak now."
    - "Loving him was Red."

RE: It would really mean the world to me if...

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Sure :)

I spoke now on June 8th 2011

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 8:45 PM

hello there swifties please like this too heheheh https://www.facebook.com/StateOfSwifties?fref=ts

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I really wish I could, but I've got no Facebook :( Maybe I'll get one someday and I'll be able to.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.