Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Project in the works! Please read!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:54 PM

So I was thinking of starting something Taylor Swift related but I want to hear what other swifties think of it first before I actually start this. Maybe a website or a twitter account about Taylor. Yet it wouldn't be just updates about her because we have enough sites and twitters for that. More like a community. Where swifties can talk about Taylor and get advice from other swifties. Maybe I would hold a contest or two. The really exciting thing that I'm looking forward to is having live web chats where a bunch of swifties can sign on and we can talk about how we feel about Taylor what our current favorite song from 'Red' is and what's bothering us. It's kind of like swifties uniting together for one another. I know it kind of sounds like Taylor connect but it will be different! If you like this idea what so ever please reply to this! I just want to get this project started! Thank you! (:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Project in the works! Please read!

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:25 PM

a website would be cool!
    I Spoke Now on July 20th, 2011 and my world will turn RED on March 28th, 2013

[/signature]

RE: Project in the works! Please read!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM

Like an actual website and not a social network {I can make websites}

made by THeWorldsBIggestTaylorFan^^

http[/signature]

Re: Project in the works! Please read!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:36 PM

thatd be so COOL!! I'd love to do join it message me if you ever do it :D

message me for details on the tour project

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.