Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tumblr help???

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Hi fellow swifties! So I just signed up for Tumblr to store my graphic examples and I have to say I'm MEGA-confused. Posting works great, and I added a directory page - but the page doesn't show up on my homescreen! It says it's there in my settings thingie, but it doesn't show up. Can anyone help me out? Here's the link: sparklingrosedesigns.tumblr.com

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tumblr help???

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Okay so I see your directory but its nothing you've made?
    I'll follow your blog or what ever though

I'm not very advanced at tumblr!

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:46 AM

You need to go to the "customize" page, the link should be in the top right on the sparkling rose hompage.

then scroll down on the customize page until it says "url 1" and "url 2" and stuff

find what number the directory url is (let's say it's 3)

find url 3 address

type in the url that you want

click "save" then "close"

test it! It should work. If not, PM me

my tumblr

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I don't have a Tumblr, but I just had to tell you those are some pretty textures!!!
    Request in my graphic shop...please?

By me^^
    I used to be TaylorSwiftLoveLoveLove13!!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Ahh :) That took me a while to figure out.
    Go to "customize"
    "pages"
    Click on your directory page or whatever, and the little box shows up.
    Click...

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Go to Customize, Pages, click your page-

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:25 PM

^Thanks everyone... I tried doing that and now it's showing up on the homepage but for some reason when I click it it redirects to some random Tumblr page!! Any other suggestions? :(

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Bump!!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.