1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Follow me, I'll follow you :D Instagram + Twitter

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Hey everyone!

For Twitter - if you follow me, I'll follow you.
For Instagram - if you follow me, I'll also follow you AND if you like some of my photos, I'll like your photos :D

My name on Instagram and Twitter is... danicaswift13

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Follow me, I'll follow you :D Instagram + Twitter

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I'll follow you on instagram!!! :D I'm Marievesson just so you know and you won't freak out lol

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:34 PM

I'll follow you on both! My ig is thisdaydreamisdangerous13 and my twitter is @bret_mcdonald

http://oi41.tinypic.com/33dfhoi.jpg

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:59 PM

TSwizzleGirl wrote:
    I'll follow you on both! My ig is thisdaydreamisdangerous13 and my twitter is @bret_mcdonald

Follow me on instagram? I'll follow back(:

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Thanks guys, I'm pretty sure I've followed you all back :D

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:36 PM

TSwizzleGirl wrote:

Will do!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Please follow me everyone! My username is elysia_pearl! And I promise I'll follow you back as soon as my bestfriend returns my phone

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

RE: Follow me, I'll follow you :D Instagram + Twitter

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I'll follow you on twitter, mine is @Kristen_Swiftie

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM

OMG IM FOLLOWING U ON INSTAGRAM! IM @KEEPCALMANDBEASWIFTIEFORLIFE

AHHH IM SO HAPPY

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!

Made b

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Sorry...I don't have a twitter or instagram.

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I'll follow you! I'm @dustonmyboots13

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:51 AM

I'm definitely following - @dustonmyboots13, keepcalmandbeaswiftieforlife!
    As for kristen_swiftie and elysia_pearl, I'm not too sure.
    I'll check in the morning and follow yous if I'm not already cause I'm off to bed now :3

Thanks for following me guys! :D

^ My third one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Follow Wonderstruck4! My friend follows her and she's amazing :)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Is that on Instagram or Twitter - or both? :)

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:08 AM

If anyone follows me in the next couple days or so, I won't be able to follow back - on Instagram - for another couple of days. My data ran out on my phone
    Follow me tehehe

^ made by me - please don't steal it xoxo!

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Haha! i just checked my followers list for the fist time in a few days! and realised u follow me and I follow you on Twitter! Haha!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Haha, yeah I realised we were following each other when I saw some of your tweets like a week or so back. I'm still clueless on Twitter, I don't exactly know what my purpose is on there. Or what to tweet

^ made by me - please don't steal it xoxo!

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 4:42 AM

my twitter is

twitter.com/osnapitzswifti please follow me :)

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I'll follow you on Instagram!! I'm queenofmusicxo :)

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Hmmm it says there are no users with the name danicaswiftie13 on mine...

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Oh dang, sorry, I changed it and totally forgot about thread

Instagram and Twitter, I'm danicaswift13