1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Twitter

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Alright... I just got twitter and I don't know how it works haha butttttttt I would love it if some if you could follow me so we can maybe one day talk Taylor Swift and other awesome things haha

@bec_ausetheycan

And give me your usernames or whatever they are called so I can follow you toooo Haha
Oh I need to learn the 'twitter' language

Love love love xxxx
L.O.V.E.

my songbook! please visit!

"Don't ever, never, if forever let yourself go. Stay true to who you are.
Don't ever, never, if forever let those dreams fall. We are in this together."

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Twitter

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:18 AM

That is awesome that you have twitter now bec :) I am considering getting Twitter too - I'm just really, really scared of it

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:22 AM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    That is awesome that you have twitter now bec :) I am considering getting Twitter too - I'm just really, really scared of it

Oh my if you get twitter it would make my day :) I wasnt too keen on it first... Then rach got it and she somehow convinced me I should as well and haha... I don't mind it :) I use it to keep up to date on news and gossip haha and also to follow Taylor Swift!! :)
    L.O.V.E.

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Awwwwwwwww that's so sweet - we could talk all the time then instead of TC :) I think I might! Is it safe to use?

RE: Twitter

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:38 AM

@LovingSwift13_

Taylor

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:40 AM

i have a twitter! its sooo fun! you will really love it! follow me @_lauraluvv

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 5:41 AM

it just takes some time getting used to but once you do you will love it

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:29 PM

LauraLuvv's Taylor wrote:
    it just takes some time getting used to but once you do you will love it

I'm following you :)
    L.O.V.E.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:55 AM

@alexswifter13 FOllow me ALL!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:52 PM

@marybethmcnally
    Twitter: @marybethmcnally
    Instagram: marybethxo13
    Kik: marybethmcnally13
    WattPad: hiddentalent14

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:05 AM

twitter.com/theabeckettxx :)
    ill follow you back if you follow me

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:07 AM

@Silver_Angel_13! Follow me, I'd love to chat with you! :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I have twitter!! follow me I'm @SimplySwiftie13 just ask for a follow back

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 9:16 AM

cool I'm @louisemallow :D
    + i follow back

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Hahaha, I'm from Indonesia. My personal account is @MemelKezie and my fan base in twitter is @SwiftieINA I'm so glad if you follow my account ^^

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I follow Taylor on twitter