Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Follow me on Twitter?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 2:09 AM

I just made a Twitter account! So far I have no followers but if you'd follow me I'd love to chat with you! My username is Silver_Angel_13. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Follow me on Twitter?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 5:08 AM

Anyone?

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Followed! Im @TaylorFan696
    ---

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:29 AM

I followed both of you, I'm new also. Can you follow me back?
    @AngieJustAGirl

RE: Follow me on Twitter?

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Followed all of you! I'm @_colorsinautumn :)
    i'm dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light with taylor and meredith.

Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:47 AM

^Followed all of you guys!! :)

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I just got twitter myself!! I'll follow you :)

My twitter name is @bec_ausetheycan
    L.O.V.E.

my songbook! please visit!

"Don't ever, never, if forever let yourself go. Stay true to who you are.
    Don't ever, never, if forever let those dreams fall. We are in this together."

Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Follow me: @itsTheeers

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 4:56 AM

please follow me @alexswifter13

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:05 AM

followed everybody im @Swifty0613
    also follow @dustonmyboots13 - shes a swiftie on here and she is new to twitter

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:59 AM

surely will... follow back @JUSTINRESHMI ?? (HAHA...again Justin ! I know ! )

^Hannah

^^me

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 6:46 AM

^Followed all of you guys back!! :)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:21 AM

mine's @theswiftyone :)
    LoveLoveLove,
    -C-

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Yes, I'll follow you :) Mine is @smithcaroline13

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I'm gonna follow all of you! I'm @ellie29star !

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM

My username is @LovingSwift13_
    http://i47.tinypic.com/whzngz.gif[IMG]
    [img="http://i47.tinypic.com/2nl7mug.jpg"]
    I spoke now on June 8th 2011.

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Followed! my user name is @yasy1313
    [signtaure]
    ^^made by BrightHazelEyes :)

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I would, but I don't have a twiiter sadly:(
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:20 AM

Ok! Follow me! @Tay_kris13
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:33 AM

@ILoveJoeKevNick
    Follow me, I follow back :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I just followed you! Follow back? - My Twitter
    Are you ready for "RED" on October 22nd?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.