1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

InTweets Taylor Swift Discussions - Help me make it happen!

Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Hey guys,

I recently came across a new social media type of website that is a hybrid of twitter and a forum and I think it can be a great online spot for us fans to meet and chat about Taylor.

The thing is, it's a pretty new site so I guess not a lot of fans know about it yet.

I am kind of excited about the whole concept and would love to make it happen - so if you are willing to meet up and chat or post pictures or whatever - that would be amazing.

Check it out here: http://intweets.com/twitter-channels/TaylorOnlinez-469579624

If you like it, join in! So far It's just me and a couple of other people posting there.
If not, that's okay too. Thanks anyway :)
And the saddest fear comes creeping in
That you never loved me or her, or anyone, or anything...

http://bit.ly/VVcFEO

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.