Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Im New!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Hey Taylor Fans,

Im new here! I don't really know a whole lot about this site so if someone could please give me a tour that would be great! Add me! :p lol Anyways message me and comment on my profile please :) Im looking forward to meeting new people and fangirl over taylor bc Im cray for tay .. Im also a fan of Selena Gomez so if you like her dont be afraid to message me! Thanks Im really glad to be a member!

Colista .
Ps. Check out my sig I made it myself! :)
“Your lucky enough to be different, never change”
- Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Im New!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:34 PM

bump
    - Taylor Swift

Re: Im New!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I am new as well. Just joined today. Im not even sure how you posted this forum... :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM

taylorslove13 wrote:
    I am new as well. Just joined today. Im not even sure how you posted this forum... :)

Thats cool :) Friend me ! And you have to comment on different fourms 10 times before you can post a fourm!
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Welcome! I'm really glad you joined, now we've got another family member
    Oh, you're graphic is pretty cool :)
    Love it

Made by Calizzle4 :)

Made by Primafacie :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Hi girls!!! WELCOME TO TAYLOR CONNECT!!! I'm sure you'll have fun here, It's an amazing site! I'll add you two, and I'll help you with anything. So if you have any questions, just ask me! :)
    PS; I'm a BIG fan of selena too! I'm a selenator, and also lovatic, nessalover, potterhead, tribute, shadow hunter, immortal, and of course, SWIFTIE!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM

TaylorBelongsWithMe13 wrote:
    Hi girls!!! WELCOME TO TAYLOR CONNECT!!! I'm sure you'll have fun here, It's an amazing site! I'll add you two, and I'll help you with anything. So if you have any questions, just ask me! :)
    PS; I'm a BIG fan of selena too! I'm a selenator, and also lovatic, nessalover, potterhead, tribute, shadow hunter, immortal, and of course, SWIFTIE!

Oh yes. :) I will accept right now.. Thanks !
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM

SparklingNight13 wrote:
    Love it

Wow Thanks ! :)
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:58 PM

ColistaG wrote:
    SparklingNight13 wrote:
    Love it

- Taylor Swift

No problem :)
    If you need any help, ask me!
    You'll have lots of fun :D
    And now... I'm going to add you!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Welcome welcome, ladies! Er, or gentlemen, depending on what gender you are ;)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I just added you! :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

SparklingNight13 wrote:
    ColistaG wrote:
    SparklingNight13 wrote:
    Love it

- Taylor Swift

No problem :)
    If you need any help, ask me!
    You'll have lots of fun :D
    And now... I'm going to add you!

Great ! Ill accept for sure!
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Welcome to TC!! You'll find that there is something for everyone here- Swifties, Directioners, whatever you may be. Whether you songwrite, make graphics, still something for everyone! Want to learn something new today? Fabulous! Love Harry Potter? Cool! Writing a story? Let's see it! Just need someone to talk to? You're definitely covered. :) PM me if you want help finding links to threads you'll love, or if you just need to talk to someone :) You'll love it here!

~~~

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Tobi wrote:
    Welcome welcome, ladies! Er, or gentlemen, depending on what gender you are ;)

Haha thanks, Im a girl :) No worries.
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:05 PM

BeautifulTragicLoveAffair wrote:
    I just added you! :)

Great accepted! :)
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:06 PM

InSummerAir wrote:
    Welcome to TC!! You'll find that there is something for everyone here- Swifties, Directioners, whatever you may be. Whether you songwrite, make graphics, still something for everyone! Want to learn something new today? Fabulous! Love Harry Potter? Cool! Writing a story? Let's see it! Just need someone to talk to? You're definitely covered. :) PM me if you want help finding links to threads you'll love, or if you just need to talk to someone :) You'll love it here!

~~~

Thank you :)
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Welcome to TC :) If ya wanna chat - Im almost always on :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:12 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Welcome to TC :) If ya wanna chat - Im almost always on :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

of course ! add me! :)
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Welcome to TC :) The best way to find out everything you need to know in my opinion is to just explore the site and see what you find, but if any of you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other great Swifties who've offered to help :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Clueless wrote:
    Welcome to TC :) The best way to find out everything you need to know in my opinion is to just explore the site and see what you find, but if any of you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other great Swifties who've offered to help :)

thanks ! make sure you add me lol
    - Taylor Swift

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Clueless wrote:

Welcome to TC. My advice is the same ... Have fun!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.