Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

MY CHINESE FAN SITE

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Hi everyone, I have been a fan of Taylor for six years . I am a Chinese from Hong Kong China, I have created this website after watching Speak Now Tour in Hong Kong. I realized there are so many Chinese swifties in China and we lack of a platform to communicate , chat and share about things related to Taylor , that`s why me and some Chinese swfities create this website.

From now on , my website has been established since 13-7-2011, I was shocked that there are so many Chinese Swifties to be volunteer . Now we are not just a forum , we do whatever we can to promote Taylor such as translating video with Chinese and English subtitles , we translated news about Taylor into Chinese etc.

here is the link : www.taylorswiftcn.net

Wishing more Swifites can have a look my website :)
Here is my website for all the Chinese around the world !!!
--- www.taylorswiftcn.net

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: MY CHINESE FAN SITE

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I know my English is not really fluent , hope you guys could understand well. :)
    Here is my website for all the Chinese around the world !!!
    --- www.taylorswiftcn.net

Re: MY CHINESE FAN SITE

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:43 PM

cool!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.