1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Tumblr (zero followers) :-(

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:12 AM

So basically,
It looks like I am new to tumblr but I am not.
my old one got deleted from the last tumblr maintenance :-( *sobs*

I WAS FREAKING OUT AND I AM SAD UNTIL NOW... :-(

maybe, you could visit and follow my new tumblr it is: My personal tumblr is:
http://right-and-real.tumblr.com

and here's a gorgeous tayswift tumblr site i recommend for you:
My personal tumblr is: http://dailydoseof-taylorswift.tumblr.com

guys, please help me with this :-(
I know swifties help each other, right?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Tumblr (zero followers) :-(

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:27 AM

I would follow you I love your page!!!! But I don't have a tumblr...

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 6:26 AM

aahahah following you my tumblr is
    http://0nce-in-forever.tumblr.com/

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Hey I'm new to tumblr too! :) I'll follow you if you follow me?!

My username is: beinghappyisthebestaccessory

PM mee :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I have a Taylor Swift tumblr too! Its troubleontwofeet.tumblr.com. I will follow your Taylor blog!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbthefh3GB1qd9ryso1_500.gif

RE: My Tumblr (zero followers) :-(

Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Mine is fantasticalbabe.tumblr.com!
    Follow me and I'll follow back! :))

RE: My Tumblr (zero followers) :-(

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 10:35 AM

http://but-im-a-squish.tumblr.com

Mine isn't taylor, mostly les mis, but I post a lot of random things too :) and I sometimes follow back if you have a very diverse blog :)

PS. I only have 14 followers and my goal is 200. All my friends have a lot and I can't seem to get any :/ please follow and share my URL. I'm at the point of desperation now.
    Twitter: @marybethmcnally
    Instagram: marybethxo13
    Kik: marybethmcnally13
    WattPad: hiddentalent14
    Tumblr: but-im-a-squish

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 5:02 AM

Here's mine! :) http://www.thevoiceofadreamer.tumblr.com

Me | Gigi

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I made mine like 3 days ago, I am mostly going to post Taylor, New York, Law and order SVU, Castle and photography related stuff with some random stuff thrown in. Please follow it! I have no followers yet :,(

http://autumnleavesfallingintoplace.tumblr.com/

MissMeRed - Bananahrr

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Here's mine, I change my URL quite a lot of if you read this I can't find my URL the new one will be on my profile :)

http://www.something-that-you-said.tumblr.com/

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Followed you :)

I'm thisbravenewyouthatyouare.tumblr.com
    SickSexySnarky.com
    OpenEarsOpenArms.tumblr.com

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I'll go and check your Tumblr now! :D

My Tumblr:
    vivihearttaylor.tumblr.com :)
    "No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind."

"I love you to the moon and back."

http://www.vivihearttaylor.tumblr.com
    http://www.youtube.com/viviheartmusic