Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Tumblr Fan Blog!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I'm seriously a day old Tumblr user!! I would love if you could follow me!! I'll follow back!
coswifte.tumblr.com

Thanks guys!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Tumblr Fan Blog!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I typed your URL in but it said 'No Found' :(

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Followed you! Sorry, my tumblr is realllyyyy crappy right now. Trying to find a good theme, haha. But I love yours! :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:22 AM

Hi there! :-)
    I am looking for a permanent co-member for my Taylor Swift Tumblr site.
    I love to have more tumblr co-members :)

Just send a message with your:

Full name:
    Nationality:
    Any website you manage:
    What Taylor Swift means to you:
    Your favorite Tay Song:
    Favorite Tay Cd:
    Paragraph on why you love taylor:

Thanks.

followed you! :)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 1:13 PM

It says 'Not found'

Sparks Flew June 8th, 2011.

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I just followed you! My url is iwouldlaymyarmordown :)
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:23 PM

My Tumblr is personal related and Taylor related:
    www.firstrayofsun.tumblr.com

:)

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:09 PM

You can follow me here: my tumblr!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 6:55 PM

mine is www.breakingaperfectlygoodheart.tumblr.com

(i made those!)
    twitter: @enchantingliz

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Oh yeah, you followed me the other day! Hi again
    I'll just post my Taylor tumblr here just in case anyone wants to take a look
    troubleontwofeet.tumblr.com
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbthefh3GB1qd9ryso1_500.gif

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.