Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Creating A Site Help!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I am thinking of making a Taylor fan site and paying monthly for it but I dont know where to make one. I was looking to make a site that look like tayswift.com and dressliketaylor.net but I have no clue where to and what the price is.
Does anyone know where to make sites like this?
---

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Creating A Site Help!

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:58 PM

bump
    ---

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I have no clue...
    Try searching on google
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Theluckyswiftie13 wrote:
    I have no clue...
    Try searching on google
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

My Graphics

[url=http://i1324.ph/]http://i1324.ph[/url][/signature][/quote]

I been searching that for a while and I also e-mailed tayswift.com so I hope they reply soon!
    [signature]---
    [/signature]
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1917251][img="http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj540/13Wonderstruck/2.jpg"]

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I think you can create a free site at webs.com or something like that...

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999
    Cheese =D

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:25 AM

bump
    ---

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:35 AM

you can create one, in wordpress or webs
    you have to pay for the hosting and domain the cheapest is around 15-20 dollars
    or
    you could join some free hosting sites. :) like starszz

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Wix.com free website free domain
    Looks awesome
    Hope this helps
    Be you

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:39 AM

I have made a free site! Taylor Swift World
    Have a look at it and give me feedbacks!
    You may also want to visit facebook page facebook.com/thetaylorswiftworld
    Thanks!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Btw your not allowed to bump anymore.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM

wonderstruck4 wrote:

Why not????
    ---

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Unless you've studied web development (like me) then I would suggest webs.com or weebly.com for the drag & drop visual editing. I even put my own Taylor fan sites on webs simply out of laziness and wanting them to be free & easy to manage when I make really hard sites for my business and spend a lot of time on web site maintenance. Links are on my profile page.
    Jennifer

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Swift Sorority wrote:
    Unless you've studied web development (like me) then I would suggest webs.com or weebly.com for the drag & drop visual editing. I even put my own Taylor fan sites on webs simply out of laziness and wanting them to be free & easy to manage when I make really hard sites for my business and spend a lot of time on web site maintenance. Links are on my profile page.
    Jennifer

---

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Wix.com, Weebly.com and Webs.com all let you make websites for free. If you want more you have to pay.

^
    Both made by the flawless Swiftastic13!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Uhm well I think webs.com is the best place ! I have made tons of Selena Gomez sites off there! Once you finish your site let me know in messages! I want to see it! :D
    “Your lucky enough to be different, never change”
    - Taylor Swift

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:56 AM

TaySwift.com would be great! I'm Brazilian so I know this site, here you just boot your full name, e-mail and password, then it teaches you step-by-step , Kisses !

http://www.sitepx.com/
    Juliana Chaves J.

Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Linny wrote:

Sorry, but what's bumping?

Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Wordpress is free to use for a normal blog or news site, etc. but you'll have to pay for hosting/domain. and (FYI: Bumping means ''Bring Up My Post'')

1. 1 avatar 1

Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Just make an account on wix.com It is really helpful:)

Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Ooh once you make it post links! I love fan websites :D

Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Wix Is Rubbish. Try Weebly

Taylor & Delta

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.