Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WHAT IS TAYLORSWIFT.CO.UK

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:43 PM

HI i was on google i typed in "taylor swift" as i normally do but this time it came up with a different website on there its called www.taylorswift.co.uk but it wont let me view it is this a new website? HELP
credit to supermanflyaway

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WHAT IS TAYLORSWIFT.CO.UK

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Um maybe your browser is acting?? I'm not really getting what your saying...

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I got the same thing, it wouldn't let me open it either so I'm not sure :/

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:46 PM

I went to that site, but nothing was there...
    Like, it's a site, but it won't show anything...
    Love,
    Collie :)
    x.x
    RED.
    (My avatar is by Annie :D)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM

i clicked it, and it just went to the homepage of this site

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM

It just went to the homepage! :)

Thanks to autumnLeavesFalling for the graphic! :)

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 1:48 PM

So confuzzling O_O :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

RE: WHAT IS TAYLORSWIFT.CO.UK

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Its the homepage of this site:)xx

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Sorry guys I ment to say www.taylorswift.co.uk sorry for the confusion :P

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:26 PM

UK version of her website :) It's exactly the same just the shop is different. I'm using it now because i'm from the UK but i don't know why your's is saying that if you're from the US? xx

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM

SwiftMyHeart wrote:
    UK version of her website :) It's exactly the same just the shop is different. I'm using it now because i'm from the UK but i don't know why your's is saying that if you're from the US? xx

^this :)

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:39 PM

SwiftMyHeart wrote:

Um, im from the UK and its just white for me too :/ :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Usually it just leads to the local version of this website, with UK news and the UK store. Since they redone the site for Red though it's been offline as it needs updating.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 7:55 AM

ok thank you because when i load it is just a blank white page :P

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:03 AM

that is so cute

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.