1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Facebook Fanpage!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Hey guys I created this facebook page http://www.facebook.com/TheTPartyFUNPAGE it was just made. Any swifties on TC wanna admin it?? If you are one of my first 13 likers you get imagines & edits ,or one of the first 22 likers you get a edit. I am going to have a random contest after five likers. Please like swifties!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Facebook Fanpage!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Cool, I'll check it out sometime

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM

YourLittleEyelidsFlutter wrote:
    Cool, I'll check it out sometime

Aww. Thanks Doll!!

RE: Facebook Fanpage!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:22 PM

If you need any admins i will help. I have worked and still do on a page called The Twilight Saga Forever And Ever. I am the second person to like your page
    i was enchanted to meet you
    don't you ever grow up
    Be fearless and speak now

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Hi! i was the 3rd liker! i'd love to be an admin! :)
    Swiftie4Life

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I liked it :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I liked it. Will you like mine? facebook.com/rhinestoneguitars

I'd help with admin duties if you like.

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:37 PM

i liked it :D

oh and my page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sailor-Swift-Weekly/509664392384671
    its just an update page about my youtube channel, but you get the idea :P
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

http://data.whicdn.com/images/38640484/tumblr_maqhfqSubz1r7cpf4o1_500_large.gif

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 5:28 AM

here are GEORGIAN SWIFTERS - Taylor Swift Georgia
    please Like :)