1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

OMS IM CRYING HELP MEEE!!!!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM

I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT THIS ISN'T IN THE RIGHT SECTION I'M TO UPSET TO CARE! I ADMIN A PAGE CALLED TAYLOR SWIFTIES FOREVER ON FACEBOOK AND I WAS JUST TOLD IT WAS HACKED, I DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHEN OR ANYTHING!!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS??? OR HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?? I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HACKEING AND IM JUST A MESS RIGHT NOW IM CRYING AND SO UPSET AND PROBABLY MAKING ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE RIGHT NOW. JUST HELP ME I NEED SWIFTIE SUPPORT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL.
ALL THE ADMINS WERE REMOVED BY THE OWNER,..AND JUST...OMS

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: OMS IM CRYING HELP MEEE!!!!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Everything will be ok! We have your support :) as for the hacking theres many people everywhere that hack you gotta be really careful

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Well I checked the facebook page and the owner said that she deleted the admins coz she can't risk being hacked again.. ? maybe you should talk to her^^
    And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe

ADD ME, I DON'T BITE :)

Taylor Tumblr Team!!!
    http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa443/taylor16fearless/TAYLOR%20STUFF/002.png[/IM[/signature]

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:23 PM

i need a hug

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:27 PM

*reaches through the screen and gives you a hug*
    ex oh
    taylor_xo

^MADE BY ME!!!!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Group hug!!!! *jumps through screen, grabs everyone and hugs* xx

RE: OMS IM CRYING HELP MEEE!!!!!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Aww :( That is so sad! oh well, you have everybody's support!

http://data.whicdn.com/images/42708103/46270_552532518095641_1949140942_n_large.jpg

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:24 PM

aw its ok:( unfortunatly im not very good with computers let alone hacking:/ so sorry i can't really help:(
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile
    smiles
    mia

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Awww that's horrible :(
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:22 AM

How could they do that? im so so sorry that happend -HUGS-
    Taylor Swift

RE: OMS IM CRYING HELP MEEE!!!!!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 12:52 AM

This happened to me before to my page of over 3000 likes, I was feeling exactly like you are now, except I was furious, too. It took 4 months to get my page back, so don't give up hope. Good luck.

Made by Daya and myself :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:00 AM

SENDING VIRTUAL HUG......

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:45 AM

hugs! i feel you!
    talk to her if why she thought about that.
    anyway my dear swiftie...
    Maybe you have a tumblr, I need a co-owner :)

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 5:00 AM

You have my sympathy *gives virtual hug*. I have been hacked before so i know how it feels.