1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm Back!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Ok, before TC wouldn't let me log on for some reason.... Now they only let me log on my parent's computer... I know, weird right? Anyways, this is probably in the wrong topic.
~Please visit my Graphic Shop!~ in my links

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm Back!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Hi! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Hey welcome back!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:28 AM

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:me 2:Daya 3: Kaylee 4:Heleh

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Hello!!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Hello!!

All me :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Hey!
    LoveLoveLove,
    -C-

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:36 AM

welcome

RE: I'm Back!

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Hi!!1 Welcome back!!!!

Made by Camryn

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Welcome back!!!!!!

I love you, Evann

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Foreverever13 wrote:
    Ok, before TC wouldn't let me log on for some reason.... Now they only let me log on my parent's computer... I know, weird right? Anyways, this is probably in the wrong topic.
    ~Please visit my Graphic Shop!~ in my links

back

If you install another browser on your computer (Internet explorer/opera/firefox/...) than you will be able to log on again...
    I don't know which browser you have now, if you know how, you could also try deleting the browser history (lol, if you have no idee what I'm talking about, just install another browser :)).

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Hey! you were the first graphic maker I've ever requested from! You're amazing.
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig