1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Swift Forever & Always

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Hello! My Taylor Swift fansite is called Taylor Swift Forever & Always and you can see it here: http://taylorswiftforeverandalways.wordpress.com/
You can also see the twitter for my fansite here: https://twitter.com/TSForeverAlways
And the facebook page for my fansite here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=406274422768725&set=a.100512716678232.592.100001585111616&type=1&theater#!/pages/Taylor-Swift-Forever-Always/102381766549143
Thank you for checking out my fansite if you do! This topic will be used to post any news about my fansite and if you want you could say what you think about the fansite, what you like about it and what you think could be improved. I'm always open to new ideas!
Rebecca x
You will find you're PLACE IN THIS WORLD. Always STAY BEAUTIFUL. Always be FEARLESS. Live your life like it's a LOVE STORY. Make each day THE BEST DAY. Embrace CHANGE. SPEAK NOW. Let him know when SPARKS FLY.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Swift Forever & Always

Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Um, I like your signature, and I'm sorry you haven't gotten any replies.

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Noel of Heart wrote:
    Um, I like your signature, and I'm sorry you haven't gotten any replies.

Thanks! And I don't mind, I only posted this the other day so I don't expect loads of replies. :)
    You will find you're PLACE IN THIS WORLD. Always STAY BEAUTIFUL. Always be FEARLESS. Live your life like it's a LOVE STORY. Make each day THE BEST DAY. Embrace CHANGE. SPEAK NOW. Let him know when SPARKS FLY.
    [url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/all_things_

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Taylor Swift Forever & Always has now moved to a new website, which you can view here:
    http://tsforeveralways.wix.com/ts-forever-always#

There's not too much on there at the moment but hopefully soon it'll be jam packed with as much Taylor stuff as possible!
    Live joyfully. Live passionately. Live intensely. Live fearlessly. Live RED.

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:54 AM

RebeccaHarrisSinging wrote:
    Taylor Swift Forever & Always has now moved to a new website, which you can view here:

There's not too much on there at the moment but hopefully soon it'll be jam packed with as much Taylor stuff as possible!

Thanks ^

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM

like the signig
    Taylor Swift

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 3:17 AM

I've just updated the site a little so why not go and check it out? There are all the tour dates and links you'll ever need on there!