1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Alison Swift Updates fan accounts

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM

So, I would love it if everybody would check out my other fan accounts for Taylor Alison Swift Updates: Facebook (Taylor Alison Swift Updates), Twitter (@taylorupdates12), Google+ (Taylor Alison SwiftUpdates), YouTube (Taylor Alison SwiftUpdates), Pinterest (TaylorUpdates12), and Instagram (tayloralisonswiftupdates)!!! Most of the links can be found on my profile! Then you can like, follow, add, subscribe, and reply what you think about it or what you think would make them better! You can reply on any of my accounts or email me at: tayloralisonswiftupdates12@gmail.com. Thank you so much!!! :D
P.S. Check out the new TASU Mobile Web App! Go to it on your mobile device, open in Safari, then add to your homescreen!!!:D♥
TASU Mobile Web App

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor Alison Swift Updates fan accounts

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 1:44 AM

I followed you :)
    "Never believe anyone who says you don't deserve what you want"

“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain”

Re: Taylor Alison Swift Updates fan accounts

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Thank you so much for following me! You can check out the rest of my accounts while you're at it! I'd really appreciate it! Thank you so much! :D
    Source: via Mary on Pinterest

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 12:28 AM

What do you think? Should I create a Taylor Alison Swift Updates account on Tumblr?! It would be my first Tumblr account ever! ;)
    Source: via Mary on Pinterest

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I am now finished with the Taylor Alison Swift Updates website! Just tell me when would be the best time to publish it for viewing! I will not publish the website until I have answers! You can see the Sneak Peak on my profile!

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Welcome to the 'Taylor Alison Swift Updates' website! I have worked really hard on this and hope you enjoy it! Feel free to tell me what you think about it on any of my accounts/fan-email/or the Comments at the bottom of the Home Page on the Website! Thank you so much!!! :D
    ]https://sites.google.com/site/taylorupdates12/]
    The link can also be found under 'Links' in my profile!

Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Upsetting News: For some reason my Google account has been disabled. I do not know why. Until I figure it out, do not use my Google account(s). That includes getting Fan of the Week, and the TASU Accounts contest. You can still win Fan of the Week and my Contest by using my accounts besides Google. For example: (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Taylor Connect, and Pinterest). The rest of my accounts can be found in my Fan of the Week note on my Facebook Page: facebook.com/TaylorAlisonSwiftUpdates. Thank you for being patient while I figure it out.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 8:22 PM

If you want to be an Admin for TASU e-mail me at: tayloralisonswiftupdates12@gmail.com! For more info, visit the link below!

TASU Admins!

[imghttp://i50.tinypic.com/2yn1cox.gif
    [url=https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/58824_523359881026007_12850098]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/58824_523359881026007_12850098[/url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

If you love Taylor's new song "The Moment I Knew" from her RED deluxe edition as much as I do, you should help Trend 'The Moment I Knew' (#TheMomentIKnew) when and where ever you can!!!:D♥♥♥

[url=https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/58824_523359881026007_1285009]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/58824_523359881026007_1285009[/url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Cool!