Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songbird13's Graphic Shop :)

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 6:31 AM

xmadeofstralightx:

KissMeOnTheSidewalk:

Hope you like them! Please use with credit! Thanks for the requests! :)

^^ Me

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 6:51 AM

thank you so much! i love it!

Joni || Amanda

RE: Songbird13's Graphic Shop :)

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM

It's perfect ;)

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM

^^^ You both are welcome! :)

^^ Me

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Hi hi hi! Can you make me a signature that says "I turn red on July 6th!" Thankssss!!!!

^ taylorheart13

^ Uma

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Hey! I would like to request a graphic for my profile :)

Pictures: Anything that goes with the text
    Text: "Two headlights shine through the sleepless night"
    Round or Square: Squared

Thank you soo much! :)

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I will work on requests soon!

^^ Me

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Profile Banner-
    Picture(s): http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=2200&pid=128150#top_display_media
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=2192&pid=127630#top_display_media
    Text: Welcome to My Profile!
    Round or Square: Whichever looks best to you :)
    Other: Can you please use a cursive font for the text? Message me when it's done :)

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Thanks for the requests guys! They are being worked on!

^^ Me

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Hey everyone! I'm back! Haven''t been on here in 9 whole months!!! I missed you guys! Feel free to request again! :)

^^ Me

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Hey hey hey! :) Welcome back to TC - I've just come back too, haha ;) I'd love to request a profile banner, if that's not too much trouble!

Pictures: You choose, please!
    Text: Hey, I'm Topaz.
    Round or Square: Square :)
    Other: Sparkles would be lovely, and please PM me when it's finished!

Thank you Gabriella (notesinsecrecy) for my lovely avatar!

Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:43 PM

innewyorktoday: I'd love to make that for you! I will try to get to it tomorrow! :)

^^ Me

Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 9:11 AM

I am doing requests today! Any others? :)

^^ Me

Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 9:32 AM

im wondering how does a book mark look like? an example maybe? :)

topaz,me

Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Form:

Pictures: x and x
    Text: Nothing in the way go forward, forward nothing not to say it's our world, our world troubles gone tonight.
    Round Edges Please :)
    Other: Please PM me :)

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 3:38 PM

OMFG ITS SB13 AHHHHHH

gab-mint-me

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM

innewyorktoday:

Hope you like it! If there's anything at all you'd like me to change, please don't be afraid to ask! :)

TarynLovesYou1313:

Hope you like it! If there's anything at all you'd like me to change, please don't be afraid to ask! :)

Thank you both so much for requesting! :)

timeerasingyou:

This is a bookmark I made a really long time ago, but it's just like a graphic that's vertical. :)

widerthandistance: I missed you guys so much! :)

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:04 PM

I'VE MISS YOU TOO!
    AND AHH THE BOOKMARK! still my favourite

gab-mint-me

Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Songbird13 wrote:
    innewyorktoday:

TarynLovesYou1313:

Thank you both so much for requesting! :)

timeerasingyou:

This is a bookmark I made a really long time ago, but it's just like a graphic that's vertical. :)

widerthandistance: I missed you guys so much! :)

Thank you very much, it's beautiful! :)

Thank you Gabriella (notesinsecrecy) for my lovely avatar!

Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Hi SongBird! I would love to feature you for The Graphic Features! Could you please make a surprise graphic for the song Untouchable? When your finished I'll put your graphic up & link to you profile & shop page! (Size 500x200 only please & if I asked you already please tell me & ignore.....sometimes people change their shop names/users)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.