Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Songbird13's Graphic Shop :)

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 6:51 AM

thank you so much! i love it!

Joni || Amanda

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Songbird13's Graphic Shop :)

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM

It's perfect ;)

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM

^^^ You both are welcome! :)

^^ Me

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Hi hi hi! Can you make me a signature that says "I turn red on July 6th!" Thankssss!!!!

^ taylorheart13

^ Uma

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Hey! I would like to request a graphic for my profile :)

Pictures: Anything that goes with the text
    Text: "Two headlights shine through the sleepless night"
    Round or Square: Squared

Thank you soo much! :)

Me/Trixie Swift/Me

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I will work on requests soon!

^^ Me

Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Profile Banner-
    Picture(s): http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=2200&pid=128150#top_display_media
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=2192&pid=127630#top_display_media
    Text: Welcome to My Profile!
    Round or Square: Whichever looks best to you :)
    Other: Can you please use a cursive font for the text? Message me when it's done :)

Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Thanks for the requests guys! They are being worked on!

^^ Me

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Hey everyone! I'm back! Haven''t been on here in 9 whole months!!! I missed you guys! Feel free to request again! :)

^^ Me

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Hey hey hey! :) Welcome back to TC - I've just come back too, haha ;) I'd love to request a profile banner, if that's not too much trouble!

Pictures: You choose, please!
    Text: Hey, I'm Topaz.
    Round or Square: Square :)
    Other: Sparkles would be lovely, and please PM me when it's finished!

Thank you Gabriella (notesinsecrecy) for my lovely avatar!

Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:43 PM

innewyorktoday: I'd love to make that for you! I will try to get to it tomorrow! :)

^^ Me

Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 9:11 AM

I am doing requests today! Any others? :)

^^ Me

Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 9:32 AM

im wondering how does a book mark look like? an example maybe? :)

topaz,me

Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Form:

Pictures: x and x
    Text: Nothing in the way go forward, forward nothing not to say it's our world, our world troubles gone tonight.
    Round Edges Please :)
    Other: Please PM me :)

Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 3:38 PM

OMFG ITS SB13 AHHHHHH

gab-mint-me

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM

innewyorktoday:

Hope you like it! If there's anything at all you'd like me to change, please don't be afraid to ask! :)

TarynLovesYou1313:

Hope you like it! If there's anything at all you'd like me to change, please don't be afraid to ask! :)

Thank you both so much for requesting! :)

timeerasingyou:

This is a bookmark I made a really long time ago, but it's just like a graphic that's vertical. :)

widerthandistance: I missed you guys so much! :)

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:04 PM

I'VE MISS YOU TOO!
    AND AHH THE BOOKMARK! still my favourite

gab-mint-me

Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 1:13 AM

Songbird13 wrote:
    innewyorktoday:

TarynLovesYou1313:

Thank you both so much for requesting! :)

timeerasingyou:

This is a bookmark I made a really long time ago, but it's just like a graphic that's vertical. :)

widerthandistance: I missed you guys so much! :)

Thank you very much, it's beautiful! :)

Thank you Gabriella (notesinsecrecy) for my lovely avatar!

Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Hi SongBird! I would love to feature you for The Graphic Features! Could you please make a surprise graphic for the song Untouchable? When your finished I'll put your graphic up & link to you profile & shop page! (Size 500x200 only please & if I asked you already please tell me & ignore.....sometimes people change their shop names/users)

Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 12:40 PM

Oh! Can I have three iPhone 4 wallpapers?

I want these...

... As three separate wallpapers. Maybe even put their names under them? The first one can say Buddy Holly. The second Elvis Presley and the third one The Beatles. Use whatever font you want, but I'd like the colors to fit together, so no bright colors.

Can you do this? Just if you want.

Thank you :)

//Me//Me//George Harrison's Perfection