Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Twin's Graphics ♡

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:55 PM Popular

This Shop is Open
1,300+ Posts and 75+ Pages: You guys are Amazing!
I make: Signatures, Gifs, Avatars, Movie Posters, and Banners
For examples just click on the 'example' button above :)
Just a Reminder; please be a bit more specific than just "Surprise Graphic" and use a Forum please!

Current List:
taylorswift.13-4ever
All I know is a simple name
We Made Quite A Mess
IfThisWasAMovie
LoveisEndless
Magzy25

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Twin's Graphics

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:13 PM

All my examples are on my Tumblr linked above :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Your avatars are really pretty :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My graphic shop :)[/signature]

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:11 PM

THANKS!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Visit My Graphic Shop!

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Your graphics are really pretty!!!

^Made by C.A. graphics

^Made by TaylorSwiftFan

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 2:03 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Your graphics are really pretty!!!

^Made by C.A. graphics

^Made by TaylorSwiftFan

why thank you!!! would you like one...???
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Visit My Graphic Shop!

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Okay I'm going to request two!!!

Signature:
    Size: 500x200
    Text: I'm drawn to anything cute, so I'm going to go watch The Lorax
    Pictures: http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=97863#top_display_media   And any other pictures that involves The Lorax or Taylor talking about The Lorax
    Extra: can you have Truffula Trees in the background and make it look really cute and can you make this into a wallpaper size 1024x768

Signature:
    Size: 500x200
    Text: I was able to SPEAK NOW on October 21, 2011
    Pictures: http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1532&pid=86352#top_display_media
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1532&pid=86369#top_display_media
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1532&pid=86435#top_display_media
    Extra: No pink. Make Speak Now in a cursive font and don't cut anything out from the pictures. :)

^Made by C.A. graphics

^Made by TaylorSwiftFan

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 7:55 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:

WOAH! I spoke now on OCTOBER 21st too! OMG OMG! IN ARIZONA!!!!!

ANYWAYS I'M ON IT!!!!

Visit My Graphic Shop!

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:01 PM

OH MY GOSH!! I wish I could've seen you there....

Avi and 1st siggie- C.A. Graphics
    2nd siggie- TaylorSwiftFa

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:48 PM

this is what it looks like... I REALLY hope you like it!
    If not... I will address any complaints!

here is the code... REMOVE ALL SPACES

[img=" http://i1089.photobucket.com /albums/i346/ blonde184757/I_speak_now. jpg "]

Visit My Graphic Shop!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM

I LOVE IT!!!! It's soooooo pretty!!!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Hey i don't know what information to give you, but ill give you what i think haha!
    Please can i request one too please?!
    Size - 500x200
    Text - i didn't know who i was supposed to be at fifteen (could you do the 'at fifteen' a bit bigger than the other text please?)
    Pictures - http://www.gossip-column.net/taylor-swifts-video-evolution-from-tim-mcgraw-to-the-story-of-us/ http://www.myspace.com/genuinely_taylor_swift/photos/11859234#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A11859234%7D http://www.myspace.com/genuinely_taylor_swift/photos/9822395#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A9822395%7D
    http://www.rollerfunk.com/concerts/taylor-swift-concert-in-toronto-july-15-16-2011/

i don't know if this is possible, but if i'm giving you useless information let me know haha!

Thank you, btw your graphics are absolutely amazing! :)

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:05 AM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    I LOVE IT!!!! It's soooooo pretty!!!

AWESOME! Can you test that code for me and made sure it works?

Visit My Graphic Shop!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    Hey i don't know what information to give you, but ill give you what i think haha!
    Please can i request one too please?!
    Size - 500x200
    Text - i didn't know who i was supposed to be at fifteen (could you do the 'at fifteen' a bit bigger than the other text please?)
    Pictures - http://www.gossip-column.net/taylor-swifts-video-evolution-from-tim-mcgraw-to-the-story-of-us/ http://www.myspace.com/genuinely_taylor_swift/photos/11859234#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A11859234%7D http://www.myspace.com/genuinely_taylor_swift/photos/9822395#%7B%22ImageId%22%3A9822395%7D
    http://www.rollerfunk.com/concerts/taylor-swift-concert-in-toronto-july-15-16-2011/

i don't know if this is possible, but if i'm giving you useless information let me know haha!

Thank you, btw your graphics are absolutely amazing! :)

Yeah, that's my fault for not putting that above here is what i prefer you give me...

-Size:
    -Text:
    -Colors:
    -Photo:
    -Extra:

Just fill in the ones who didn't already fill

Visit My Graphic Shop!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Thanks! I'm not really sure on the colours?! maybe like either navy or paler colours to match the pictures!? i have no idea im sorry! Do you have any suggestions as you are clearly the expert at making them!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM

here it is... HOPE U LIKE IT. If not i can redo it!

here is the direct link... http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/blonde184757/Lorax.jpg

add [I M G} to the front and [/ I M G] to the end. REMOVE THE SPACES

Visit My Graphic Shop!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:41 AM

FOREVERSWIFT13:
    HOPE you like it!

here is the direct link : http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/blonde184757/fifteen.jpg

add [I M G] to the beginning and [/ I M G] to the end without spaces

Visit My Graphic Shop!

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Swiftlookalike wrote:

here is the direct link... http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/blonde184757/Lorax.jpg

It's sooo pretty!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Do you make non-Taylor graphics?

Visit My Graphic Shop!

^Made by C.A. graphics (avi also C.A. graphics)
    [url=http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/blonde184757/I_]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/blonde184757/I_[/url][/signature]

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM

13TSwizzle13 wrote:
    Swiftlookalike wrote:

It's sooo pretty!!! Thank you sooo much!!! Do you make non-Taylor graphics?

Visit My Graphic Shop!

^Made by C.A. graphics (avi also C.A. graphics)
    [url=http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/blonde184757/I_]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/blonde184757/I_[/url][/signature][/quote]

YES I DO!

[signature]_______________________________________________________________________________________________
    [img="http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/blonde184757/dear_john_graphic.jpg"]
    Visit My Graphic Shop!

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Swiftlookalike wrote:

FOREVERSWIFT13:
    HOPE you like it!

here is the direct link : http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i346/blonde184757/fifteen.jpg

Visit My Graphic Shop!

OH MY SWIFT! THIS HAS MADE MY ABSOLUTE DAY! IT IS PERFECT I LOVE IT! Thank you sooooooooooooo much! aww i love it! Yay yay yay! Thanks so much! :D

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:42 AM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    Swiftlookalike wrote:

FOREVERSWIFT13:
    HOPE you like it!

Visit My Graphic Shop!

OH MY SWIFT! THIS HAS MADE MY ABSOLUTE DAY! IT IS PERFECT I LOVE IT! Thank you sooooooooooooo much! aww i love it! Yay yay yay! Thanks so much! :D

AWW thank you!

Visit My Graphic Shop!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.