Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TanyaxOh's Graphic Shop

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM Popular

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!
I'm busy with school right now, but will be open for requests over Spring break! :)
March 14th-23rd 2014!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TanyaxOh's Graphic Shop

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Super sorry I haven't posted the completed requests!
    Here they are now.

Magically Fearless 13:

SparksFlyBaby13:

taytay_forever_13: Click the image to make it bigger. :)

FasterThanTheWind:

The Swifty: Click the images to make it bigger. :)

WandaStryder:

simplyswiftwonderstruck13:

KissMeOnTheSidewalk:

EnchantedToMeetYou:

TaylorSwiftFan001:

Team-Swift-13:

BlueDiamond:

13PrimroseSwiftie: I'll make yours soon.

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:43 AM

THANKS SO MUCH! It is now my desktop background :D

[URL=http://s1085.photobucket.com/user/Boomay5/media/dearjohngraph

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 1:58 AM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    Here they are now.

Magically Fearless 13:

SparksFlyBaby13:

FasterThanTheWind:

WandaStryder:

KissMeOnTheSidewalk:

EnchantedToMeetYou:

TaylorSwiftFan001:

Team-Swift-13:

BlueDiamond:

ahhh its so nice thanks!

made by FlashbacksAn

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 7:05 AM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    Here they are now.

Magically Fearless 13:

SparksFlyBaby13:

FasterThanTheWind:

WandaStryder:

KissMeOnTheSidewalk:

EnchantedToMeetYou:

TaylorSwiftFan001:

Team-Swift-13:

BlueDiamond:

Oms it's gorgeous! I will use it when I'm on my computer. I am on my phone right now :)

Me♥Me♥Avi by Melon

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Aww! Let me know when you're back in town; I would love to order form you! :D
    ~Sasha~

*I say NO to bullying.

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 2:41 PM

thank you sooo much!!! its amazing! :)

Me || KIKI

Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Thank you!!!!!!!! :D

Wed, May 22, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Oh. My. Gosh! I love it, Tanya! It's so pretty that I just HAVE to request another! Haha! :D

Type of graphic: A graphic. :D Just regular sized, ya know.
    Text: I will burn red on August 10, 2013
    Pictures: From the RED concert please!
    Animation: Gifs from the RED tour!
    Colors: Red. :D
    Font: Bebas Neue
    Squared or Rounded Corners?: Rounded
    Extra info: Please PM me when it's done.

Wed, May 22, 2013 at 4:18 PM

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!
    IT"S FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!

Made by Taylor Heart 13
    Jenna you will be remembered

Made by me

Fri, May 24, 2013 at 12:03 AM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    Here they are now.

Magically Fearless 13:

SparksFlyBaby13:

FasterThanTheWind:

WandaStryder:

KissMeOnTheSidewalk:

EnchantedToMeetYou:

TaylorSwiftFan001:

Team-Swift-13:

BlueDiamond:

Thank you so much! I love it!

Fri, May 31, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Hiiiiii,
    Can you make me a avatar with this picture...

I want it to have my name (JenMarie) on it in a cool font.
    And can you make the edges edgy? LOL like not squared!

Hope you are having a fabulous vacation :)
    Thanks so much! YOU ROCK HARDCORE!

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:15 PM

FULL ON RAINSTORM wrote:

Just Keep Dancing! - L.W.

are u gonna come?????
    Just Keep Dancing!

||Melon||Daniella||

Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 12:46 AM

UGH!!! I wanted to request something. : D

Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Text: ANYTHING that can be fit for that photo
    Pictures: photo photo
    Animation: GIF FROM HER RED TOUR
    Colors: RED
    Font: anything
    Squared or Rounded Corners?: squared
    Extra info: I got the pictures from your fb... :)

Dani_Pazl and Tanyaxoh AVI: Tanyaxoh

Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I'm gonna wait till she's open so I can request....
    it feels like forever!!

Made by Taylor Heart 13
    Jenna you will be remembered

Made by me

Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 2:09 AM

yay someone who uses photoshop :D

Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 2:32 AM

hey can i use that 22 one?
    TC locked me out, so i am really FULL ON RAINSTORM.

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:43 AM

Hi there T! I know requests are closed and I hope I'm not bothering you by asking but, my friend has this signature you made for her & I was just wondering what font you used? :)

Thanks!

Luka | TanyaxOh | Line | Tweety

Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Thief In Ripped Up Jeans wrote:
    Hi there T! I know requests are closed and I hope I'm not bothering you by asking but, my friend has this signature you made for her & I was just wondering what font you used? :)

Thanks!

Luka | TanyaxOh | Line | Tweety

she used new romantics

Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Your graphics are flawless!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphi

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.