1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

TanyaxOh's Graphic Shop

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM Popular

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: TanyaxOh's Graphic Shop

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Oms, your back!! And your FLAWLESS graphics!! :)

Sig & Avi by: andriux3accion

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:55 PM

OH MY GOSH! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH :D

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:01 PM

SingingSwiftie13 wrote:
    Oms, your back!! And your FLAWLESS graphics!! :)

Yes, I am back! Aw, well thank you very much!

TaylorSwiftForever wrote:
    OH MY GOSH! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH :D

Aw! I've missed everyone so, so much! Happy to be back. I can't wait to get back into graphics again. It's been FOREVER. Haha. Also, I gotta get used to this new TC.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:01 PM

AH! I'm so thankful your back! I almost forgot your user. Anyways, I'll request one one of these days. I promise. I am not in need of one right now, but AH! Your back!

So happy TC is back!
    http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h446/SugarLilly99/clickable2sugargr[/signature]

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 4:05 PM

SugarLilly wrote:
    AH! I'm so thankful your back! I almost forgot your user. Anyways, I'll request one one of these days. I promise. I am not in need of one right now, but AH! Your back!

Aw, hello! I'm really happy to be back. I really missed TC and everyone here. & of course making graphics! It's been months since I made any. Well, until today because I made my current siggy. Haha. But, aw thank you for wanting to request sometime. I'll always be here! I do like your current siggy right now though. Very cute!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Any requests? :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:14 AM

OMG!! Thank god that you're back :)
    Can you please make me a siggy? ;)
    I've always loved your epic graphics, so can you help me to choose the text, photo and colors as well please (with a cherry on top)?!
    And can you make a GIF with the words "come morning light. You and i'll be safe and sound" ?
    Thank you so muchhhh

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:28 AM

OMG!!! TANYA!!! hi!! How are you? It's been so long!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:30 AM

YOU'RE. BACK.

YOURE BACK! :D :D :D
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. cupcake4192
    2. me

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 6:32 AM

Okay so, I think I want a background. Any picture, but I would like it to be related to Safe and Sound. Kind of like my siggy I made, but different. Oh, and I would like lyrics on it too! thanks!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:08 AM

myrtleluu wrote:
    OMG!! Thank god that you're back :)
    Can you please make me a siggy? ;)
    I've always loved your epic graphics, so can you help me to choose the text, photo and colors as well please (with a cherry on top)?!
    And can you make a GIF with the words "come morning light. You and i'll be safe and sound" ?
    Thank you so muchhhh

Aw, thank you for all your kind words! :D Are you requesting 2 graphics or 1? Sorry, just a bit confused lol :) I can get started on the safe & sound GIF though!

imeg99 wrote:
    OMG!!! TANYA!!! hi!! How are you? It's been so long!

Ahhh! HI! :D It has been SO long! I'm doing great, thanks. :) How are you doing?

firefly wrote:
    YOU'RE. BACK.

YOURE BACK! :D :D :D

Yes, I am! & very happy to be! :D

imeg99 wrote:
    Okay so, I think I want a background. Any picture, but I would like it to be related to Safe and Sound. Kind of like my siggy I made, but different. Oh, and I would like lyrics on it too! thanks!

Okay! I will get started on it right away. :)

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM

R5Rocks wrote:
    Pretty

Thank you very much!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:59 AM

myrtleluu: Here's two versions for the Safe and Sound graphic you requested. You can pick whichever one you like better. :)

img url: http://oi43.tinypic.com/219tah2.jpg

img url: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2808neb.jpg

imeg99:
    Here's the link to your Safe and Sound background. I hope you like it!
    http://oi42.tinypic.com/dmbgcl.jpg

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:01 AM

It's great to see you back here :}

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Rach wrote:
    It's great to see you back here :}

Aw, thank you. :) It's great to see you're back too!

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I'm SO happy you're back!

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Thank youuuuu so much!! Can i have both?? I lovelovelove them

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 2:27 AM

TanyaxOh wrote:

They are amazing! Expecially the animated ones!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Swiftastic13

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 6:05 AM

TanyaxOh wrote:
    myrtleluu: Here's two versions for the Safe and Sound graphic you requested. You can pick whichever one you like better. :)

img url: http://oi43.tinypic.com/219tah2.jpg

img url: http://oi40.tinypic.com/2808neb.jpg

imeg99:
    Here's the link to your Safe and Sound background. I hope you like it!
    http://oi42.tinypic.com/dmbgcl.jpg

Myrtleuu: I'm sorry, but do you mind if I request part of your graphic? That sounds weird, but I love the setup of that first one, but with a different picture....I mean, I love the way she did the text, and I love the border around the GIF, but can I request that part that I like, and do another picture?
    Sorry if this is weird, don't be afraid to tell me no.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 9:49 AM

T_Swizzle13 wrote:
    I'm SO happy you're back!

Aw, thank you! I'm happy to see you're back too! :)

myrtleluu wrote:
    Thank youuuuu so much!! Can i have both?? I lovelovelove them

You're welcome. :) Yes you can absolutely have both! I'm so happy that you like them. :D

Alice13 wrote:
    They are amazing! Expecially the animated ones!

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it. :)