Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Test signature here!

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:37 AM

hello/can u hear me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    | My Tumblr |

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:38 AM

GZZZ i come here sucking at siggy making
    | My Tumblr |

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:39 AM

hola
    —————————
    | My Tumblr |

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:41 AM

heyy
    —————————————
    | My Tumblr | My Wattpad |

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:43 AM

die me
    ———————————

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:43 AM

:PP
    ——————————

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:54 AM

let's see
    ——————————

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:55 AM

why do siggies even exist?
    ——————————

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:59 AM

praying it works dis time

——————————

Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 11:00 AM

Nearly there frenz

————————————————

Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 1:21 PM

1, 2 , 3...

made by me

Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 4:59 AM

hola

————————————————

Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 4:10 AM

tst...

————————————————

Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 7:32 AM

Maybe now...

Looks good, finally

I invite you to my blog: amber heard style xx

Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 4:07 AM

tst

Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 7:31 PM

testing...

made by jazzy

Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 8:10 PM

testing testing

a mess of a dreamer, with the nerve to adore you

www.annaleetravelstheworld.wordpress.com

Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 10:04 PM

hmmm

me

Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 10:10 PM

Or you know...not that one

me

Sun, Aug 21, 2016 at 3:40 PM

made by me