Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Test signature here!

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:41 AM

dfi

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:43 AM

idid

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM

badsljnl

Signature by me, avatar by Diellza Mazhiqi

Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:12 PM

k

Signatures by me, avatar by Diellza Mazhiqi

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 5:04 AM

Test

|| Me || Avi: Me ||

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 5:05 AM

Yay!

|| Me || Avi: Me ||

RE: Test signature here!

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:17 AM

testing
    I said SPEAK NOW on the 6th of March 2012
    at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre

I painted the town RED on October 22nd 2013
    at Suncorp Stadium

[url=http://media.tumblr.com/e7670a1c6f9d77a77d5430bcd40eee04/tumblr_inline_mjtx91fb2f1qz4rgp.gif[/url

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:19 AM

State of Wonderstruck wrote:
    testing

at Suncorp Stadium

[url=http://media.tumblr.com/e7670a1c6f9d77a77d5430bcd40eee04/tumblr_inline_mjtx91fb2f1qz4rgp.gif[/url

darn. how do i put in gifs and images?

at Suncorp Stadium

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 6:21 AM

testing...does anyone know how to put in a gif or image?

at Suncorp Stadium

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftot

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 8:54 AM

State of Wonderstruck wrote:
    testing...does anyone know how to put in a gif or image?

at Suncorp Stadium

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftot
    you have to right click the image, click "copy image URL" and put it in an code like so:

[img ] takeoutthespaces.com/yourimage.png [/ img]

also test, lol

[signature][align=center]9/19/2014
    [img="http://i60.tinypic.com/mr3ime.png"]
    you took a polaroid of us at a Taylor Swift concert
    and I remember it All Too Well
    'cause I had the time of my life with you
    and it's a sad picture, 'cause I'm alone, on my own.

Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 8:59 AM

test

9/19/2014
    [< belle]
    at a Taylor Swift concert
    and I remember it All Too Well
    'cause I had the time of my life with you
    and it's a sad picture, 'cause I'm alone, on my own.

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 12:55 AM

test

at Suncorp Stadium

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:12 AM

testing again

at Suncorp Stadium

[url=http://img4.wikia.nocook/]http://img4.wikia.nocook[/url][/signature]

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:14 AM

testing again

at Suncorp Stadium

[url=http://img4.wikia.nocooki/]http://img4.wikia.nocooki[/url][/signature]

Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 8:11 PM

-------

Credits for graphic: Maddie (justgonnashake)

Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 5:33 PM

test test

Savanah

Issy

Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 3:58 AM

TheFearless wrote:
    Okaaay obviously that didn't work!! Ugh!!! Does anyone know how to center your signature?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just type [ align = center ] before the url of your signature. without spacing.

Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 7:54 AM

:P testing?

"The rest of the world was black and white
    But we were in screaming color"

Signature :: Me

Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Credits for graphic: Maddie (justgonnashake)

Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 11:12 PM

testing

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.