Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Graphic Battle

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Can I please take the spot in team Impossible Dreamers?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Link of shop: in my sig
    How many replies do you have: at this time 60
    Are you on TC at least every other day: yes
    Best 5 Graphics:

made by THeWorldsBIggestTaylorFan^^

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Fearlessly_Red13 wrote:
    I would like to audition please. what do I do to audition?

You just fill out the audition form that I posted in the intro and post it here!

Re: The Graphic Battle II

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:44 PM

i wanna audition!!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM

can i be a mentor?

link to shop : in my siggy :)
    how many replies do you have : 316
    are you on tc at least every other day : yup!
    best two graphics : um, i don't know i guess these?

team name : impossible dreamers
    one or two graphicies : two i guess! but it doesn't matter :)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Link of shop: (Must have a shop!!) in siggie
    How many replies do you have: (Must have at least 222): 443 :) :)
    Are you on TC at least every other day: yeah!
    Best two graphics:

Team Name: uummm idk I'll think bout it :)
    Would you like one graphicie on your team or two? two!

Daya|Lauryn|Daya

RE: The Graphic Battle II

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Link of shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2440713
    How many replies do you have: 4 (lol, I opened it just now)
    Are you on TC at least every other day: Not everyday but regularly :)
    Best 5 Graphics:

(Sorry, I lost the link to the other one :P
    Team that you would like to be on? Any team is fine with me

thatlingeringquestion~

Joni~

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Link of shop: here]http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2427993/?h=l&r=21954013#post_21954013]here
    How many replies do you have:)59 :)
    Are you on TC at least every other day:yes!!
    Best 5 Graphics

Heleh,xosweetgirl,Brooker27

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:08 AM

BAGS HAVING JONI AN-OH.
    ANYWAYS I'LL HAVE DANIELA
    -Issy-

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Link of shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2436413
    How many replies do you have: um... my previous shop had 300 replies, does that count?
    Are you on TC at least every other day: I can be on Monday, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
    Best two graphics: I have a few but I chose these

Team Name: Tall and Sexy
    Would you like one graphicie on your team or two?: I'm not sure what this means...

Kathryn, Alissa

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:35 AM

Link of shop: (You don't have to have a shop) First in my siggy
    How many replies do you have: 104
    Are you on TC at least every other day: I usually do, but i cannot gurantee.
    Best 5 Graphics:

Team that you would like to be on? Issy or heleh, wich one you would like me to :)

Me||heleh

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I updated the list and messaged the people who audition before there were any mentors :)

RE: The Graphic Battle II

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Link of shop: In my siggy.
    How many replies do you have: Ummm...I think 47...
    Are you on TC at least every other day: Definitely!
    Best 5 Graphics: Can I just give you the link to my photobucket so you can look at them all? The
    link is here.
    Team that you would like to be on? I honestly don't care!

Thank you and please PM me if I make it!

Siggie by Camryn
    Avi by me

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Fearlessly_Red13 wrote:
    Link to my shop~http://taylorswift.com/users/32677008title3photo/blogs/5232182

You have to fill out a form that is posted above like everyone else has. If not your not going to be counted

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:23 PM

13TaylorSwiftFanForever13 wrote:
    i wanna audition!!

Please fill out a form then :)

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Link of shop: (You don't have to have a shop) http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2398033
    How many replies do you have: (Must have less than 221) A little over 100? Definitely less than 200!
    Are you on TC at least every other day: Yes.
    Best 5 Graphics:

I don't really love any of my others but will make some more examples soon.

Delightful Designs by Dmeosi

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Link of shop: (You don't have to have a shop) http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1918001
    How many replies do you have: (Must have less than 221) 142
    Are you on TC at least every other day: Yes
    Best 5 Graphics:

Team that you would like to be on? (If mentors have already auditioned) Tall and Sexy

I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

[ur[/signature]

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:59 PM

LittleTasteOfHeaven wrote:
    Link of shop: (You don't have to have a shop) First in my siggy
    How many replies do you have: 104
    Are you on TC at least every other day: I usually do, but i cannot gurantee.
    Best 5 Graphics:

Team that you would like to be on? Issy or heleh, wich one you would like me to :)

Me||heleh

BAGS YOU

Daya|Lauryn|Daya

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I just need one graphicie to audition and one mentor to audition!! Each team will have two if this goes right....