Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Graphic Battle

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Can I please take the spot in team Impossible Dreamers?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Link of shop: in my sig
    How many replies do you have: at this time 60
    Are you on TC at least every other day: yes
    Best 5 Graphics:

made by THeWorldsBIggestTaylorFan^^

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Fearlessly_Red13 wrote:
    I would like to audition please. what do I do to audition?

You just fill out the audition form that I posted in the intro and post it here!

Re: The Graphic Battle II

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:44 PM

i wanna audition!!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM

can i be a mentor?

link to shop : in my siggy :)
    how many replies do you have : 316
    are you on tc at least every other day : yup!
    best two graphics : um, i don't know i guess these?

team name : impossible dreamers
    one or two graphicies : two i guess! but it doesn't matter :)

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Link of shop: (Must have a shop!!) in siggie
    How many replies do you have: (Must have at least 222): 443 :) :)
    Are you on TC at least every other day: yeah!
    Best two graphics:

Team Name: uummm idk I'll think bout it :)
    Would you like one graphicie on your team or two? two!

Daya|Lauryn|Daya

RE: The Graphic Battle II

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Link of shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2440713
    How many replies do you have: 4 (lol, I opened it just now)
    Are you on TC at least every other day: Not everyday but regularly :)
    Best 5 Graphics:

(Sorry, I lost the link to the other one :P
    Team that you would like to be on? Any team is fine with me

thatlingeringquestion~

Joni~

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Link of shop: here]http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2427993/?h=l&r=21954013#post_21954013]here
    How many replies do you have:)59 :)
    Are you on TC at least every other day:yes!!
    Best 5 Graphics

Heleh,xosweetgirl,Brooker27

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:08 AM

BAGS HAVING JONI AN-OH.
    ANYWAYS I'LL HAVE DANIELA
    -Issy-

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Link of shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2436413
    How many replies do you have: um... my previous shop had 300 replies, does that count?
    Are you on TC at least every other day: I can be on Monday, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
    Best two graphics: I have a few but I chose these

Team Name: Tall and Sexy
    Would you like one graphicie on your team or two?: I'm not sure what this means...

Kathryn, Alissa

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:35 AM

Link of shop: (You don't have to have a shop) First in my siggy
    How many replies do you have: 104
    Are you on TC at least every other day: I usually do, but i cannot gurantee.
    Best 5 Graphics:

Team that you would like to be on? Issy or heleh, wich one you would like me to :)

Me||heleh

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I updated the list and messaged the people who audition before there were any mentors :)

RE: The Graphic Battle II

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Link of shop: In my siggy.
    How many replies do you have: Ummm...I think 47...
    Are you on TC at least every other day: Definitely!
    Best 5 Graphics: Can I just give you the link to my photobucket so you can look at them all? The
    link is here.
    Team that you would like to be on? I honestly don't care!

Thank you and please PM me if I make it!

Siggie by Camryn
    Avi by me

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Fearlessly_Red13 wrote:
    Link to my shop~http://taylorswift.com/users/32677008title3photo/blogs/5232182

You have to fill out a form that is posted above like everyone else has. If not your not going to be counted

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:23 PM

13TaylorSwiftFanForever13 wrote:
    i wanna audition!!

Please fill out a form then :)

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Link of shop: (You don't have to have a shop) http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2398033
    How many replies do you have: (Must have less than 221) A little over 100? Definitely less than 200!
    Are you on TC at least every other day: Yes.
    Best 5 Graphics:

I don't really love any of my others but will make some more examples soon.

Delightful Designs by Dmeosi

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Link of shop: (You don't have to have a shop) http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1918001
    How many replies do you have: (Must have less than 221) 142
    Are you on TC at least every other day: Yes
    Best 5 Graphics:

Team that you would like to be on? (If mentors have already auditioned) Tall and Sexy

I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

[ur[/signature]

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:59 PM

LittleTasteOfHeaven wrote:
    Link of shop: (You don't have to have a shop) First in my siggy
    How many replies do you have: 104
    Are you on TC at least every other day: I usually do, but i cannot gurantee.
    Best 5 Graphics:

Team that you would like to be on? Issy or heleh, wich one you would like me to :)

Me||heleh

BAGS YOU

Daya|Lauryn|Daya

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I just need one graphicie to audition and one mentor to audition!! Each team will have two if this goes right....

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.