Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

my graphic contest!!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 4:51 AM

hi all! welcome to my graphic contest based on taylor alison swift! i hope you enter!

Rules:

No bullying
no spam
have fun
follow the theme for the round!
all types of graphics are allowed
no graphics over the deadline will be considered

There will be 1st, second and third place as well as most beautiful. the winners graphics will be made by me.

Round one: CLOSED
Theme: Dear John
1st: Taylor swift fans 4 ever swiftie
2nd: brooker27
3rd: Playful_Conversations_13
Most beautiful: Swiftissourqueen
Winners Graphics:
Deadline: 1/3/2013

Round Two: CLOSED
Theme: please use any photos from this album.
1st: TaylorThirteen
2nd: TaylorHeart13
3rd: GiirlOnAMission
Most Beautiful: APerfectDay
Winners Graphics:

Deadline: 17/3/2013

Round Three: OPEN
Theme: 22
1st?
2nd?
3rd?
Most Beautiful:?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: my graphic contest!!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I'll enter later! (:
    and thanks for 3rd place!!! ((:

"If you're lucky enough to be different from anybody else, don't ever change."
    - Taylor Swift

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Here's minee!please pm me when the results are up:)

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:22 AM

i'll enter a second one later if allowed !! i don't really like how this came out ! please tell me if i can enter a second time !

by GreekSwifty !!!

Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:55 PM

great guys! enter as many times as u want :)

by me!

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 9:26 AM

hey wanted to enter another graphic I just madee:)

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 10:10 PM

I hope you like it :)

^me

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Here's mine:
    Can we enter 2?

The other one is up!

By me!

^^ Thnx heleh!

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 1:54 AM

nice!

by me!

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 1:58 AM

CAN I ENTER AGAIN, ANOTHER GRAPHIC?

^me
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2496293 CLICK TO BE ENCHANTED :D

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 1:58 AM

WOULD you like to request in my graphic shop?
    link in my siggy :)

^me

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 3:48 AM

my other 22 graphic..

^me

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Pm Me The Results :)

By R4B

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/2rnj8sy.jpg]http://i45.tinypic.com/2rnj8sy.jpg[/url][/signature]

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Darling it was good wrote:
    great guys! enter as many times as u want :)

by me!

Ahh.. really? :D :D

22 has been my favourite song to make graphics for :D ..

My Graphic Shop

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Ok this is my 3rd entry cuz Im graphic happy today:)

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:34 AM

this is mine but i might redo it i dont rlly like it

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:35 AM

heres my entry

Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Heres Mine !

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Results?

By me!

^^ Thnx heleh!

Wed, May 15, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Here is my entry:

Please PM me when the results are up :)

Mon, May 20, 2013 at 4:39 AM

here's my entry

my latest
    link for my graphic shop

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2450473

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.