Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tutorials?!?!?!?

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I have tried to do graphics but it isn’t working for me!!!!! Does anyone have a graphic tutorial to teach how to cut out the image? Please help!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tutorials?!?!?!?

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I don't have a tutorial but I can just type it up now! Or try to make a tutorial.

Delightful Designs by Dmeosi

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I can make a tutorial on my mom's laptop at home I will do pixlr cutting out and pm you as soon as it is done!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I have a tutorial in my siggy!

I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

[ur[/signature]

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Dmeosi wrote:
    I can make a tutorial on my mom's laptop at home I will do pixlr cutting out and pm you as soon as it is done!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:46 PM

If you go to my profile links, there's a link to a list of tutorials :)
    Graphic Shop

1st sig - Savannah

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I don't have a graphic tutorial but maybe this will help :)
    1) create a photobucket account
    2) upload any pix from ur computer to the photobucket account
    3) click edit profile on TS website
    4) Copy and paste the direct link to the "About section in your profile" make sure you put img inside brackets [] before the direct link and a /img inside brackets[] after the direct link. Dont forget the slash / for the part after the direct link. No spaces.
    5) You can also do it with ur signature :)
    *RED Tour: 5/22/13*

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.