1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The TC Graphic Scene (Mag)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Welcome To The TC Graphic Scene , A TC graphic mag!

Positions

Editor in Chief - Ansley
Layout Person - Ansley
Designer - Ansley
Advice Columnist (2) - Alexandra Alexander,
Article Finder(3) -
Journalists (3) - ,Ashley
Contest Finder(1) - ductapelvr
Finders of the Undiscovered (2) - hpbarker,Taylorisammazing
Interviewer(1) - Catlin
Fill in (3) - Yasmine,Nadveep

How To Apply!

PM me this formed filled out!!!

Name:
What job?
Why do you want to this job?
Any experience ?
Are you a graphic maker? (If you have a shop, please put link)
Why do you think you would be good for this position?

Don't want a job? This is what you can do!

Send in a note!Tell us what you think of the last issue of The TC Graphic Scene?

Ask for advice!

Send in an Advertisement!

Make an AD for The TC Graphic Scene - post it below!!!!

Spread the word!

Suggest a graphic Maker (can't be yourself)

Have Any ?s PM me!

I made those!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The TC Graphic Scene (Mag)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM

HappyFreeConfused wrote:
    Thanks, but can you make it a siggy not a cover.

Sure!
    I made those!

[url=http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/xBNDx/MLP-FiM]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/xBNDx/MLP-FiM[/url][/signature]

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Name: guess!!!!!
    What job? Journalist
    Why do you want to this job? It seems fun :)
    Any experience ? Nope
    Are you a graphic maker? (If you have a shop, please put link) in my links
    Why do you think you would be good for this position? I really like writing and things like that

TaylorHeart13/TwinkleSwift

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:48 PM

What's a "Fill In"?

*Graphics by Me*
    *Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Gigi wrote:
    What's a "Fill In"?

*Graphics by Me*
    *Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Like a sub

I made those!

RE: The TC Graphic Scene (Mag)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Name: Taylorisammazing (Rachel is my real name)
    What job: Interviewer, I also could be a Finder of the Undiscovered
    Any experience?: not on TC but I am a reporter/interveiwer for my school newspaper/I am really nice and ike looking around in the graphics section
    Are you a graphic maker: Yes I just started one http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2414643?h=l
    I think I would be good for this position because I like interveiwing and people claim I'm good at it./ I love helping people who are good but aren't off to a good start

[url=http://www.smiliegenerator.us/applications/smiley-generator/smileytag/zip.php?q=068970100136]http://www.smiliegenerator.us/applications/smiley-generator/smileytag/zip.php?q=068970100136[/url][/signature]

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Name: Turtle
    What job? Interviewer or contest finder
    Why do you want to this job? I absolutly love TC and I make graphics
    Any experience ? I have great people skills and I'm in another TC magazine.
    Are you a graphic maker? (If you have a shop, please put link) Yep! My shoppe!
    Why do you think you would be good for this position? I have great people skills, I'm available a lot and just love Taylor!

I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

[u[/signature]

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Name: Yasmine
    What job? Interviewer or finder of the undiscovered
    Why do you want to this job? I want rhe interviewing job because I have given interviews before and I really enjoy talking to people and asking them questions about themselves. I also really enjoy interviewing different graphic makers. I also would like to be finder of the undiscovered because I have met a lot of graphic makers on TC who are to scared to show their talent to the rest of the TC community and I have also seen many graphic shops who have no requests at all and they make amazing graphics.
    Any experience ? I was an interviewer for another magazine.
    Are you a graphic maker? (If you have a shop, please put link) I don't know how to make graphics but I request a lot. I have requested 8 graphics in one day before.
    Why do you think you would be good for this position? I think I would be good for the onterviewer position because I have experience and I enjoy interviewing people more then I can express. I also think I can do good interviews because my interviews have been published in a TC magazine before and it helped some want-to-be graphic makers make better graphics because the person I was interviewing makes graphics and she gave out some amazing tips. I think I would be good at finding the undiscovered graphic makers of TC who need more peole request at their graphic shops or graphic makers who need encouragement on putting their graphics on TC and maybe even creating a graphic shop!!!!

It doesn't matter which position I get. If I get one of these I would do my best at it and if I get both I would make you proud. I love writing and I hope people will like my articles.

Thanks

Plz PM me if I get a position.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 5:33 PM

I'd love to apply for advice columnist, but I'm leaving TC for Lent, and I don't want to leave you without an advice columnist, so whatever. :P

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Name:Navdeep
    What job?Finders of the Undiscovered
    Why do you want to this job? Because I think I can do this job well....
    Any experience ? No
    Are you a graphic maker? (If you have a shop, please put link)In my siggy
    Why do you think you would be good for this position? Because I like to interact with people and ask different thing from them like if they have any shops or anything else...

Both by me^^

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:31 PM

You never answered my message to you so I'll post it here.

Name: Alexandra Alexander

What job? Advice Columnist

Why do you want to this job? Well, I'm great at giving good advice, always have been, and this just seems like something fun to do.

Any experience? I've always gave people advice, really good advice, but I doubt that's what you mean by experience, so I guess I'll have to say no.

Are you a graphic maker? (If you have a shop, please put link) Yes, I am. I don't have a graphic shop, but you can check out my profile, I have graphics I've made there.

Why do you think you would be good for this position? Because I've been through a lot, and I love helping out other people, and I would love this job more than anyone else.

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Thanks^

I made those!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Bump updated the positions!

I made those!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:42 AM

when does the first issue come out ( when should we start?)

Click here for awesome tutorials!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Well I guess will just make our own forums, and you can link them to this so everyone knows where to find everything kind of like GES (Graphic Elementary School) here on TC.

RE: The TC Graphic Scene (Mag)

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Please credit me (as Topaz) and FF13 for graphic magazine idea! :)

Me | Tanya

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 1:45 PM

YAY!

I became FEARLESS when I heard TAYLOR SWIFT. I can SPEAK NOW that I was in the same room as her. Love her music FOREVER & ALWAYS.

[ur[/signature]

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM

MusicIsForeverMyLife wrote:
    Well I guess will just make our own forums, and you can link them to this so everyone knows where to find everything kind of like GES (Graphic Elementary School) here on TC.

Yes! Fill ins DO NOT create a thread!

1-3 Me 4 H

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Here's a graphic!

I'll puttin a few more soon!!! :D

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:35 AM

BehindTheBlueEyes wrote:
    MusicIsForeverMyLife wrote:

Yes! Fill ins DO NOT create a thread!

1-3 Me 4 H

Okay here is the link to my Advice Column; http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2445893

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 4:39 PM

pm me if we begin the first issue or I'll forget