1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I'm Back! ;)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Hi Guys! I'm back ;)

It's been so long since I've "seen" you all! I miss having a real, big family that I can always talk to;) You guys always seem a bit more real than my bio. family, believe it or not. I have some news, and some cool things to share with you guys on this post :)

First of all, I am going to start blogging, but it will be a blog on TC :) I am not sure what to call it yet, but I am still thinking...Do you any if you watch MacBarbie07? I LOVE HER OMSOMSOMS. It will be similar to that :) I will have monthly favorites, season favorites, and weekly posts for random stuff:) If you have any ideas (for the name as well), let me know!

Second of all, MY BIRTHDAY IS ON SATURDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I'd have a Tinychat Party, but I am not allowed on Tinychat anymore ;( For good reasons, though. Don't spoil me, guys :D

Finally.....I am going to start making graphics again. I don't know how many of you like them, but I will start back up. I have been practicing a lot since I have been gone, and I realized that all the graphic makers on TC are flawless.

Just wanted to share, love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly Yours,

xoKittyxo

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I'm Back! ;)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Welcome back! I LOVE MACBARBIE07! BETHANY IS AWESOME! Do you watch StilaBabe09?

made by moi!

[IMG

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Also, anyone want to make me a sig? :)

If you changed your username since I have been gone, let me know.....please!

Love ya!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Why did you leave?

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:02 AM

^ I didn't leave, I was just gone for a while cause I was busy :/

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM

OMG BETHANY IS AMAZING!!!! I watch her a lot too :)