Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: LOVELOVELOVE Graphic Shoppe

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 1:45 AM

Puff:

^ME

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 6:12 AM

All I know is a simple name wrote:
    Puff:

^ME

FLAWLESS as always :)

1. Mint 2. Me 3. Talisha

Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Hi Tris! I would love to feature you in my new blog Graphic Features! Could you please make a surprise graphic for the song A Perfectly Good Heart? When your finished I'll put your graphic in my blog & link to you profile & shop page! (Size 500x200 only please)

Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 2:01 AM

^OMS!!! YAY!!! I WILL ^_^

PUFF: AWWW ^_^

^ME

Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 6:09 PM

^OMS!!! YAY!!! I WILL ^_^

PUFF: AWWW ^_^

Can't wait to see it!

Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 6:35 PM

OH, I'M SO SORRY!! I FINISHED IT LONG AGO, I THOUGHT I ALREADY POSTED IT! I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY :((

HERE:

^ME

Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 6:56 PM

OH, I'M SO SORRY!! I FINISHED IT LONG AGO, I THOUGHT I ALREADY POSTED IT! I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY :((
    HERE:

Thats ok I love it & it's on my blog now!!

Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 8:07 PM

brooker27 wrote:
    HERE:

Thats ok I love it & it's on my blog now!!

:))) yay!!!

^ME

Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Could I have a 500x150 gif graphic?
    Gif:
    Picture: any from divergent
    Text: I am Divergent
    Thank you PM when it's finished!

Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:05 PM

WishfulThinking13 wrote:
    Could I have a 500x150 gif graphic?
    Gif:
    Picture: any from divergent
    Text: I am Divergent
    Thank you PM when it's finished!

YAY!!! ^_^ I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE DIVERGENT :))

^ME

Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:33 PM

WISHFULTHINKING13:

^ME

Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 5:19 AM

Hi! I would like one graphic, please. In advance, thanks xD

Picture(s): X, X and X
    Colors: Orange and black
    Text: Played for a Clown
    Size: 500x200
    Animation/GIF: No,thanks
    Other: Add a little sparkle :)

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 7:08 AM

SURPRISE GRAPHIC PLZZZ

rosie

Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Type of graphic: Banner
    Picture(s):http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/taylor-swift-photo-shoot-for-keds-spring-2014-campaign-_1.jpg
    Colors: Blue & Green
    Text: WELCOME TO MY PAGE!
    Size: 500x140
    Animation/GIF: None
    Other: Sparkles?

Thank you :)

^notesinsecrecy

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 2:18 AM

BELLE:

SANDRA:

^ME

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 2:30 AM

TOOMANYCOOLKIDS:

^ME

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 3:27 AM

BELLE:

SANDRA:

^ME

Oh my Swift!!! It's so flawless, but it should say.. "Played for a Clown" instead of "Played for a Crown". If you could change that, I'd be very thankful! I'm in love with it!
    Thank u!

If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Thanks Tris :3

^notesinsecrecy

Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Type of graphic: Avi
    Picture(s): You choose!
    Colors: Any.
    Text: Ana
    Size: 300x300
    Animation/GIF: No
    Other: Much love ;)

1. Avalon 2. Me 3. Talisha

Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 7:50 PM

OMS!!! ANA I NEVER SAW YOUR REQUEST!!! :OO YOU PROBABLY WON'T USE THIS BUT HERE:

^ME

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.