1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

BIG NEWS!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Hey guys!

As many of you know, my mom is a design world veteran. She hasn't officially retired yet but I guess she got bored so she came up with this fantastic idea. She said she wanted to start a website design business and I jumped at the excitement. If you didn't know, my older sister does Hunger Games graphics {she started her tumblr business due to inspiration received by TC! follow her at thehungrygraphics.tumblr.com !} Anyway, my sister and I showed our mom our recent work and she was instantly impressed. She told us that we could join the business too! So I'm really excited because it's my first step into the design world! We plan to launch our company in Summer 2013 and I'll keep you guys posted!!

xoxo,
Izzy

"Someday I'll be singing this at the Grammy's!"

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: BIG NEWS!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Awesome!

Re: BIG NEWS!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I know~ I'm super excited!!

Anna Banana 13 wrote:
    Awesome!

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM

bump!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM

OMS! I'm so happy for you! I've seen your graphics around and they are FLAWLESS. I'm sure you'll do great in everything you are planning to do! :*

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:42 PM

That's awesome! Congrats, Izzy! You totally deserve it, girl!

*Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:17 PM

ToTheBraveGirls wrote:
    OMS! I'm so happy for you! I've seen your graphics around and they are FLAWLESS. I'm sure you'll do great in everything you are planning to do! :*

Really??

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Gigi wrote:
    That's awesome! Congrats, Izzy! You totally deserve it, girl!

*Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Thank you so much!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 2:47 AM

NotEvenCatLike wrote:
    ToTheBraveGirls wrote:

Really??

Of course! You just gotta be ambitous.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:48 AM

YAAAAAAAAAY FOR IZZY!!!

Kathryn, Savanah, Alissa

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:06 AM

Ooh that's so cool! :)

1. bananahrr :) 2. Cowgirl :)

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:58 AM

wow that is sooooo cooool
    LoveLoveLoveLoveLove,
    Delphine Swez

^LoveOneDirection

^Swiftie4EverAndAlways

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I'm also starting a web design, graphic design & multimedia home business this year. I trained for it but I can't get in at any company so it's up to me to do it myself.
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Sounds like a lot of fun, good luck :)

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:58 AM

thats awesome! congrats!

1:Heleh 2:DAAA 3:Me

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 7:03 AM

AMAZING!

Both by me^^