Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: °Ready To Flyº Designs

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 9:33 AM

OMS! thank you so much that's perfect! Just what I was looking for. Your graphics are AMAZING!!!!!

credit to 13ThisLoveIsOurs13 for this flawless graphic :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Aaawwwww, thank you Annie!! :)
    you're welcome!

Siggy-> Me|Heleh|Nikki

Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 2:33 PM

*I'm on a class trip, but I would still be enchanted if you'd request! I'll work on them as soon as I'm here again (in 3 days....^^)*

thank you!

Siggy-> Me|Heleh|Nikki

Re: °Ready To Fly° Designs

Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 9:49 AM

OMG,
    I haven't seen that this part of TC is back!
    wohooooooo!!!!

Glad my shop's open again, and I hope some people will request some graphics? :)
    Yeeeehaaaa!!!

|Me|

Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:20 PM

^^ bump

|Me|

Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Please Can I have a signature graphic?

Any Pictures

Text: Please visit my graphic shop: Begin Again Graphics by Becky135

Arty background

Thank you

Ps. Do you know how to make a graphic so that you can click it and it goes to the page you want because I would like it to go to my graphic shop... http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2929783
    If you can can I change the text to: click here to visit my graphic shop: Begin Again Graphics

Thanks so much :)

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 8:44 AM

@beck135:

Here you go! :)
    1st graphic this year! :D

hope you like it?

|Me|

RE: °Ready To Fly° Designs

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Thank you I lovelovelove it :) it is awesome thank you :)

[imghttp://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x355/becky135/33tgne0.png

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 9:08 AM

I have added it to my signature but it is not showing up any idea why?

i put [url=http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x355/becky135/33tgne0.png]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x355/becky135/33tgne0.png[/url] [/img ] without any spaces :(
    [signature][img="http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x355/becky135/Untitled.jpg"]
    [imghttp://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x355/becky135/33tgne0.png

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 9:09 AM

ok sorry I don't know what happened with that last post think I have done it *fingers crossed*

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 9:10 AM

ahhh I am so sorry to keep posting but I have put it on and it doesn't let me click do I have to do it differently to an image :/

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Could You make me a signature?

Pictures: Any recent ones of Taylor Swift
    Text: Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right
    Other stuff: Anything that you think will make it look better

Thanks!!

Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Hi there! I'm impressed with your graphics and I'd like three word graphics, please.
    First one says 'Dream Within a Dream Songwriting Battle', second says 'Rules' and the last one says 'Rounds'.
    I'd like it to be purple and grey color and font Lavanderia. Thanks in advance
    If you follow your heart, life is a work of art.

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:22 AM

@becky135: PMed you! :-)

@13taytayswifty13:
    here you go, hope you like it? :)

@Fearless Lady Belle:
    I'm about to make them! :)

Thanks for requesting!!!

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Thanks I think I sorted it :D

^^ made by GirlOnAMission19
    http:/[/signature]

Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Hi :)

Could i have a signature graphic please?

Can i have a picture of Taylor from the 22 music video and my avatar picture in it as well :)

could i also have the words "I don't know about you, but i'm feeling 22"
    Feburary 1st 2014, 02 Arena, London

Is this okay? I've never requested a graphic before and i'm new to this :)
    RED Tour, February 1st 2014, It was an AMAZING concert experience!! :)

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 5:55 AM

@Fearless Lady Belle&CiaraSwiftie:
    I'll make your graphics ASAP, I'm really sorry... but I have a really big homework to do!! :/

|Me|Avi by Gabriella

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 3:51 PM

I'd like to request a welcome banner:)

Pictures-
    anything from this folder

Text-
    Welcome to my profile!

Other- I'd love pastel colors and I'm not a huge fan of bright pink or green, but besides that it's up to you!

I would love if you could PM me when you're finished, and thanks so much!
    OH-OH LIVING ON A PRAYER!

me^

POTTERMORE cloakmarauder23559
    enchanted on 11.16.11, 3.22.13, 9.12.13

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:42 PM

I love your graphics!

Me

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Signature (500x200):
    -Pictures: x and x
    -Text: stay beautiful
    -Other stuff: please PM me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.