1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Shannon's Graphics 2.0

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Examples!

Request away! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Shannon's Graphics 2.0

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Ladayablahdyadadida! :)

DAAA made me this graphic and I can't get over it's flawlessness mmk so you should probably just go request now before her sparkles explode

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:13 AM

My name is Shannon too!! :D LOL pretty graphics by the way ^.^

Can I have a graphic that says "I didn't know it at 15" please?? :) Any pictures you think would look nice ^.^

1.Me 2.ThatlittleREDdress

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:23 PM

beautiful!! Can I just ask what programs you use. Btw I'd like a banner with any pic with 2 pics blended together thanks :)

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM

SHANNON I WANT A REALLY MAJESTIC SPARKLY SIGNATURE WITH TAYLAH AND KITTIES AND SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS AND EVERYTHING MAGICAL ON IT OK?
    (that was a request)

1)Daya 2+3)Me

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:20 PM

^^DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE YOU

DAAA made me this graphic and I can't get over it's flawlessness mmk so you should probably just go request now before her sparkles explode

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Shannon1120 wrote:

Can I have a graphic that says "I didn't know it at 15" please?? :) Any pictures you think would look nice ^.^

Heeyyy! :) I'll gladly make you that graphic, working on it right now!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Can you make me a banner graphic about the song red?
    PM me when you are done

http://home.mywebface.com/mixes/88/59/78/6879588.jpg[/url][/signature]

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:57 AM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    ^^DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE YOU

IDK MAYBE :)
    ILY TOOOO

1)Daya 2+3)Me

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM

SHANNONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I'd like an extremely sparkly graphic with unicorns and rainbows and TAYLOR

{Avatar by Christina}

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Shannon1120 wrote:

Hey there! :) I made you two versions, and if you don't like either, I can make you a better one, I promise.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:58 PM

TheSwiftiesYear13 wrote:
    beautiful!! Can I just ask what programs you use. Btw I'd like a banner with any pic with 2 pics blended together thanks :)

Hi! :) I use a variety of programs, mostly a program called Paint. Net, Pixlr, and Photoshop Elements 6. :)
    And for your banner, I'll make it right now!

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:52 AM

SSSHHHHAAAANNNNNOOOOONNNNNN! YOU MADE A NEW SHOP! GIVE ME A SEC TO REQUEST

1:Heleh 2:Me

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM

REQUEST TIMMMMEEE:

• Size: 500 x 200
      Pictures' links (1-3):this one
      Text: so he calls me up, and he's like, "i still love you,"
      Other: can you make it lighter colors like in my siggie?

1:Heleh 2:Me

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 11:05 AM

YESSSSSSSSSS! you made my my most favorite header EVER! But the I changed my user... (you probably dont remember, it was a while back)
    Okay, I would like a graphic :) (no duhrrr...)

Pic: Anyone of Taylor and Ed Sheeran :)
    Text: "Your Eyes Looking Like Coming Home"
    x.x

| Caitlin | Annie | TTSN |

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:26 PM

LikeAFirework wrote:
    Shannon1120 wrote:

Hey there! :) I made you two versions, and if you don't like either, I can make you a better one, I promise.

I love the first one!!! Thanks so much ^.^

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM

^My pleasure! :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:11 PM