Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Valentines Day Graphic Heart

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:55 AM

First of all Happy Almost Valentines Day!!!

Ok, so I decided to this, because as those of you that know me well will say, I love Love!!!

What is this?
Well, you put your name down on here and then on the 10th of Feb, I will randomly pick a "TC Valentine" for each member whose name is on here.

Okay, what happens then?
Then I will message you the name of who you got and a link to their profile. You must then make them a Valentines graphic!
The graphic can say anything cute that's Valentine related, like "Will you be my TC Valentine?" or anything like that!

What do I do with the graphic when I'm done?
You message your finished graphic to me before the 13th of Feb. But remember, you may not tell anyone who you got, k?

And then?.....
Then, on Valentines Day (14 Feb) I'll post the graphics here on this thread! You must then come pick up your graphic and it will also be revealed who got who!
Ex. Swiftie 1 got........ Swiftie 7! Here's your graphic! Something like that and then, IF YOU WANT TO you can make the one who made you a thank-you graphic!

Rules
The graphic must still be Taylor related (photos of Tay, etc)
Must message the finished graphic to me before or on 13 Feb
You may not tell anyone who you got!
If you think there may be chance that you won't be able to make the graphic, you shouldn't enter, 'cause we don't want someone not getting a Valentine...
Have fun!

P.S. There won't be matches, like, swiftie 1 got swiftie 7 and swiftie 7 got swiftie 1.
So let's just say, you won't be making a graphic for the one that's making you a graphic!

Interested?
Put your name down and I'll add it to the list!

Graphic Makers Hoping For A Valentine:
1. ForeverStarlightSwiftie
2. FearlessNovelist
3. hpbarker
4. lovetswift13
5. likeaperfectrhyme
6. Miss Meredith
7. Like A Firework
8. Girl_At_Home_13
9. OnceUponaSwift
10. IsItSummerYet13
11. Guppy1313
12. Cried4You
13. Anna Banana 13
14. Darling it was good
15. All I know is a simple name
16. December Swifties
17. TaylorThirteen
18. EnchantedNovelist13
19. Shannon1120
20. steelersfan43gobucs
21. Red Sparks Fly
22. TayloredToLove

Please join!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b4e6cb289b88559f0d79800750b386b3/tumblr_mhnzz7nhje1r5v48co1_500.png

DancingAroundAllAlone^

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Valentines Day Graphic Heart

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I'm in!

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Me!

By R4B

[url=http://i49.tinypic.com/24fa7er.jpg]http://i49.tinypic.com/24fa7er.jpg[/url][/signature]

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM

ForeverStarlightSwiftie wrote:
    hpbarker wrote:
    When do we get our valentines?

On 10 Feb you will know who you have to make for and on Valentines Day everyone will receive their graphics fro their TC valentine!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/b4e6cb289b88559f0d79800750b386b3/tumblr_mhnzz7nhje1r5v48co1_500.png

DancingAroundAllAlone^

^ Yay! So psyched!

[url=http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/xBNDx/MLP-FiM]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/xBNDx/MLP-FiM[/url][/signature]

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Me please?

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Me me me!!!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/]http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/[/url][/signature]

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 5:50 PM

i'll enter :)
    made by: 1&2Me 3Primafa

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Ooooh! This is such a cool idea! Can I join?

RE: Valentines Day Graphic Heart

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:31 PM

this is so cool! can i do it
    [img="htt://i.imgur.com/dDNdrIO.png"]
    Made by the fantastic Topaz!^

By me^

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:50 AM

MEMMEEMEME!!! :) I wanna join!!! :)

Heleh,xosweetgirl,Brooker27

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:59 AM

I wanna be on the list! :) My name is TaylorThirteen!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:21 AM

i'll join!!
    i love valentines day!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM

i'm planning on watching the movie Valentines Day on valentines day.
    it has Taylor in it which is super awesome

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Great idea!!! I want to join!!!

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:25 AM

can i join?

By R4B

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I would love to join!!!!!
    Red Sparks Fly

RE: Valentines Day Graphic Heart

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I want to make someone a Valentine graphic! count me in! I promise I'll send it in time: ]

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Everyone is added!

^ToTheBraveGirls

~I'mInLoveWithMusicIt'sMyEscapeFromThisWorl~

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Sounded like so much fun! So sad I didn't see this until now. Are you going to do this next year?

Please enter Round 2-LoveStory

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.