1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Central Perk Graphic Shop

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Welcome to The Central Perk Graphic Shop!

- No spamming

- Please credit me on your profile/siggy

- Please be patient on when you get your graphic, I do have a life

- Please, please, please, do your best to order something using a form, if you can't think of anything, then you can request a surprise graphic

- If you want me to fix the graphic, tell me; there's always room for improvement :)

Type of Graphic:
Size:
Picture(s):
Gif(s):
Text:
Type of Font:
Color Scheme:
Extras:

(form insp. to mint)

sara
alice

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Central Perk Graphic Shop

Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 12:08 PM

catastrophex12 wrote:
    Type of Graphic: word graphic
    Size: any appropriate size
    Picture(s):
    Gif(s):
    Text: Awesome Graphics
    Type of Font: any brush font
    Color Scheme: blue and pink
    Extras: please add hearts in it

?Silver?

just saw this! i'll get to it soon

creds to mint

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 12:56 AM

swiftsanatomy wrote:
    Chintzia

If anyone wants any changes, ask me. :)

creds to mint

hey, could you make my Taylor graphic a little longer. It's shorter that I thought it would be! XD standard graphic size please. c:
    I love my graphics btw Blackberry! THEY'RE AMAZING!

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 6:46 AM

Hi blackberry i just wanted to let you know that i decided to use the graphic you made for me as my signature instead and i hope it's okay. :)

Reagan

Blackberry

RE: Re: The Central Perk Graphic Shop

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 10:30 AM

WhereDoBrokenHeartsGo13 wrote:
    swiftsanatomy wrote:
    Chintzia

creds to mint

hey, could you make my Taylor graphic a little longer. It's shorter that I thought it would be! XD standard graphic size please. c:

lol yes, i'll get right on it! and thank youu that means the world to me!

creds to mint

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 10:30 AM

May All Your Christmases Be White wrote:
    Hi blackberry i just wanted to let you know that i decided to use the graphic you made for me as my signature instead and i hope it's okay. :)

Reagan

Blackberry

of course! it's fine. :)

creds to mint

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 10:48 AM

I'll be requesting soon. :) Promise!

Mint | Nina

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:02 AM

for catastrophex12, tell me if you want any changes made :)

creds to mint

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:03 AM

Ever Free My Heart wrote:
    I'll be requesting soon. :) Promise!

Mint | Nina

thank you!

creds to mint

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:03 AM

ugh, it's amazing. you're extremely talented :) thank you!

|Mint|

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:07 AM

String Of Lights wrote:
    ugh, it's amazing. you're extremely talented :) thank you!

|Mint|

thank you so much! i'm glad you like it :) you're very welcome

creds to mint

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:14 AM

I have two requests please? I know it's too early for summer... But, I won't be updating/remodeling it much.
    Two non-taylor requests.

1st request
    Type of Graphic: Banner
    Size: 780x170
    Picture(s): x x
    Gif(s):
    Text: Welcome to my Eternal Summer Profile!
    Type of Font:
    Color Scheme: Surprise me please?
    Extras:

2nd request:
    Type of Graphic: Banner
    Size: 600x155
    Picture(s): x x x
    (Can you or could you also use, the other pics in the background of the first pic of when they're eating ice cream? with it?)
    Gif(s):
    Text: This princess is guarded by a Big Brother.
    Type of Font:
    Color Scheme: Surprise me please? Thank you.
    Extras:

And could you pm me once you are finished please?

Mint | Nina

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:41 AM

swiftsanatomy wrote:
    Chintzia

creds to mint

here you goo

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:49 AM

Blackberry i'm so sorry for requesting again but i love your graphics so much.

Type of Graphic: Signature
    Size: 500x200
    Picture(s): Picture 1. Picture 2.
    Gif(s):
    Text: Heavenly hosts sing hallelujah
    Type of Font:
    Color Scheme:
    Extras:

Reagan

Reagan

Backberry i know the size on this request says 500x200 but if it's possible could you maybe make it alittle bigger than that? :)

Reagan

Blackberry

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 11:54 AM

Blackberry i'm so sorry for requesting again but i love your graphics so much.

Picture(s): Picture 1. Picture 2.
    Gif(s):
    Text: Heavenly hosts sing hallelujah
    Type of Font:
    Color Scheme:
    Extras:

Reagan

Reagan

Backberry i know the size on this request says 500x200 but if it's possible could you maybe make it alittle bigger than that? :)

Reagan

Blackberry

yes!! :D

creds to mint

Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 7:36 PM

swiftsanatomy wrote:
    swiftsanatomy wrote:
    Chintzia

creds to mint

here you goo

Much better! Thank you Blackberry!

Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 9:47 PM

Picture(s): x x x
    Gif(s): x
    Text: It's too late. You're too late.
    Type of Font: Anything
    Color Scheme: Anything
    Extras: Please PM me

Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 10:39 AM

gonna get to these today!

creds to mint

Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 2:57 PM

swiftsanatomy wrote:
    for catastrophex12, tell me if you want any changes made :)

creds to mint

Ohmygod!!! I love it! I would like to add more word graphics please!
    The same form, just change the texts to: About Me, 13 Facts, My Favorites.

Thank you!

Avi: Mint || Silver

Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 3:55 AM

swiftsanatomy wrote:

Mikaela

creds to mint

Thank you very much! I really love it! Sorry for late reply!

| Maddie |

Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 11:24 AM

i know i always say this, but i'll actually get to these TODAY

"It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just I'm not afraid of hurting