1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

REMINDER

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:07 PM

guys i need to remind you: a lot of people request graphics but they do it from the same shop. you should take a look at other shops and not just go to the same one all the time
Comment to keep this up!

Check it out^^ It's in my links

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: REMINDER

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I actually disagree. I request regularly from my best friends on TC and they do the same for me; I absolutely adore their graphics and it's just something we do as friends ;)

{Avatar by Christina}

RE: REMINDER

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:14 PM

well u can do that but some people have graphic shops that dont get much buisness

Check it out^^ It's in my links

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM

^^ I fully understand, you weren't on TC then but back in April (when I joined TC) to October nobody really knew who I was. The thing about not getting traffic is that it happens to everyone, generally for 5-8 months before it starts picking up. Trust me, it takes a lot of work...

{Avatar by Christina}

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I hope you don't feel like we are ganging up on you, but I am sort of agreeing with Annie. I request from my friends, all the time. The worst thing you can do as a new graphic maker is open up a shop, not get that many requests and close it up disappointed.

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:07 PM

^^ What I did.

{Avatar by Christina}

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:16 PM

^^Me too, and it did not end up well.

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I aggree with Annie

TakeAwayThePain^^

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

^TaylorThirteen

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:34 PM

LittleShiningStars wrote:
    I actually disagree. I request regularly from my best friends on TC and they do the same for me; I absolutely adore their graphics and it's just something we do as friends ;)

{Avatar by Christina}

LikeAFirework wrote:
    I hope you don't feel like we are ganging up on you, but I am sort of agreeing with Annie. I request from my friends, all the time. The worst thing you can do as a new graphic maker is open up a shop, not get that many requests and close it up disappointed.

I feel the same way... but please don't be discouraged! I'm sure your shop will get tons of requests... keep practicing and working hard!

Me | Tanya | TCGO

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:42 PM

On a side note, yes I do think you are right. The thing is there are just too many people and unless you have something really special, a lot of times you don't get noticed. Just like the Olympics. Just because you are not in the Olympics, doesn't mean you are not a good athlete.

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:57 PM

^^ Perfect analogy :)

{Avatar by Christina}

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:58 PM

^^ Perfect analogy :)

where's your shop anyway?

Kathryn|Me

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Same I just started a graphic shop today so stop by my profile if you want and make requests :) And I'm not ganging up on anyone or disagreeing so don't take it the wrong way please!

example:

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM

DancingRoundTheKitchen13 wrote:

{Avatar by Christina}

LikeAFirework wrote:

I feel the same way... but please don't be discouraged! I'm sure your shop will get tons of requests... keep practicing and working hard!

Me | Tanya | TCGO

Thanks guys :) i dont feel like ur ganging up on me

[URLhttp://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2395013]
    Made by the fantastic Topaz!^

By me^