Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IluvHorse's Graphic Shop!

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Hi! This is my new Graphic Shop! Here is what you need to do if you would like a graphic!

1. If you want a certain photo, give me the link
2. What you want written on it
3.How many pictures you want
4.What background you want.
5. Any other certain things you want on it like, hearts, stars etc
6.I will message you to come back to the shop when it is done so dont worry about checking back again until I message you :)

Here as some examples of the pictures I can do:

Thanks! If you have any concerns please feel free to ask!
-Iluvhorses
- "I don't think you should wait, I think you should speak now."
- "Loving him was Red."

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IluvHorse's Graphic Shop!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Hi!! your graphics are really cool!!! Would you mind checking out my tutorials maybe?? I just created it and I would like some feedback.....
    It would mean so much Here is the link!
    Love Love Love Forever and Always
    Ashley

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/]http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6826/[/url][/signature]

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:39 PM

taylorfan112, here is your graphic!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:52 PM

That's awesome! You should make me one with some hearts on it

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Do you want the same background? Also do you want certain things on its like song title etc. Or I can just design it myself. If you don't respond to this within 24 hours, I will just start making it. Thanks so much! :)

RE: IluvHorse's Graphic Shop!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Could I have a surprise graphic?

[url=http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/xBNDx/MLP-FiM]http://i730.photobucket.com/albums/ww301/xBNDx/MLP-FiM[/url][/signature]

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:15 PM

those are so pretty! i like the black and white one!
    Life has a reason for everything that happens
    -Claire

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Ya sure! I will start making all of yours right now :)

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Here are your graphics everyone!
    BribeeLovesTay:

Taylorisammazing:

hpbarker:

If anyone here was not happy with the graphic, please do not be afraid to ask me to make another one, I really do not mind at all :)

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:55 PM

BribeeLovesTay, I didn't get your message before I made your graphic so I am going to make you another with the lyrics from 22 on it :). If you want though you can keep the one that I made already as well as the one I will make you.

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM

can you make me a graphic that says shannon1120 had the best graphic in round 1 !!!!!!!!!!!! good job.
    The picture should be a surprice but make sure in the picture taylor is holdis an award .thank you people on tc told me you make awsome graphics and gifs.

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 4:25 PM

ok I will start making that graphic right now!

Here is BribeeLovesTay's graphic:

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM

GlitterFun30, here is your graphic (please credit me):

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I only made the 2 graphics you want for now, soon your gifs will be done, im sorry i just havent had alot of time but im almost done the gifs :)
    GlitterFun30:

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I love your graphics
    taylor swift is the most flawless girl in the world

Graphic Shop

RE: IluvHorse's Graphic Shop!

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Aww thanks so much :)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Could you make a graphic that says "Losing him was blue like I'd never known". I don't really care what picture you use of Taylor and if you want to then you can add anything else into the graphic if you think that it will look better that way.By the way, I really like your graphics. I tried to make a graphic once but it looked awful so I deleted it.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Ok I will get started on that soon! I will pm you when it's done. Oh and I was the exact same as u, the first graphic I made was awful too :)

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Here is your graphic Taylorswiftlover58:

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Iluvhorses wrote:
    Here is your graphic Taylorswiftlover58:

The graphic that you did for me is really pretty!Thank you so much!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.