1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Burning Graphics (Shop)

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Shop State: CLOSED

I have moved to here. Please request there! Thank you.
Click below for examples!

Shop states:

OPEN: Normal, opened
NEUTRAL This means I am open, but I might not make requests very quickly.
UC: Under Construction, but you can still request..
CLOSED: Closed.

Waiting list:

Empty

Most recent graphic made

Favorite Graphic I've Made:

Request Forms

Signatures

Size(normally 500x200):
Pictures (1-3):
Text:
Background(optional):
Gif(optional):
Other/extra:

Size(normally 300x300):
Pictures(1):
Text:
Background:
Extra:

Wallpapers

Size(how big your screen is):
Pictures(any amount):
Background:
Text:
Extra:

Credits:

InsteadOfSleeping for the shop status idea.
I will credit anyone if they need it. :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Burning Graphics (Shop)

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Finished. I had trouble uploading it, it kept shrinking....

^Made by Brooker27!

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM

OMS I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU!!! XXX

[url=http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h329/bubblesxxx13/tumblr_mgp5dzSu2z1r1rsw8o1_500_zp]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h329/bubblesxxx13/tumblr_mgp5dzSu2z1r1rsw8o1_500_zp[/url][/signature]

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Surprise graphic please! Thanks!

Evelynn

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2445863

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 10:36 PM

if possible can you PM when you done? I'm not good with requesting so I like to be surprised. If thats okay.
    Size(normally 500x200): 500x200
    Pictures (1-3): open
    Text: And they still tell the legend of how you disappeared,
    How you took the money and your dignity, and got the hell out.
    Background(optional): open
    Gif(optional): open
    Other/extra:

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Your requests are ready!

}Walls of Insincerity
    Is this okay?

Code:

}LikeASixtiesQueen
    I couldn't fit the second paragraph in, is that okay?

Code:

Love love love, Burn

^Me, me and Ana_Enchanted

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM

can you make me a simple graphic with this GIF:

and a slightly transparent picture it:

text: Hold on to this Lullaby, even when Music's gone.......

^^ credit goes to
    "Enchanteddreams13" you rock!

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM

its okay if you can't put the text in because its already in the picture

^^ credit goes to

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I love it! Thanks!

Evelynn

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2445863

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 2:02 PM

CharmBells13 wrote:

^^ credit goes to

Almost done...

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Burnburnburnbabyburn wrote:
    CharmBells13 wrote:

^^ credit goes to

Almost done...

thanks! so exited

^^ credit goes to

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:18 PM

So sorry I took long! I ended up making like seven of them, so I chose the best ones that you can choose from. I hope you like it!

Graphic 1:

Code:

Graphic 2:

Code:

Graphic 3:

Code:

If you would like something different, or would like to see another (I have another good one, it just needs to be fixed. I can do that in a couple of minutes) I can do that. Thank you for requesting! I hope you enjoy your graphic.

Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Bumppp

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Some examples:

Signatures:

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Closing my shop for vacation. :)

Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Open again!

^Me, me and TaylorHeart13!

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Size(normally 500x200): 500x200 Is fine
    Pictures (1-3): 3, from the video for You belong with me, 1 band geek, 2 beginning with the shirt and nerdy glasses, 3 dress at the end (It would be best if shes smiling in all of them
    Text: "You've got a smile that could light up this whole town" Hence Taylor smiling in the pictures
    Background(optional): Anything
    Gif(optional): If the pictures could be gifs that would be better
    Other/extra: nothing

Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 2:08 PM

merelovesme wrote:
    Size(normally 500x200): 500x200 Is fine
    Pictures (1-3): 3, from the video for You belong with me, 1 band geek, 2 beginning with the shirt and nerdy glasses, 3 dress at the end (It would be best if shes smiling in all of them
    Text: "You've got a smile that could light up this whole town" Hence Taylor smiling in the pictures
    Background(optional): Anything
    Gif(optional): If the pictures could be gifs that would be better
    Other/extra: nothing

Okay, I'll get that done before we leave.

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Is this okay?

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:14 PM

is you shop closed :O
    can i request? no ?

^both by me
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2496293 CLICK TO BE ENCHANTED

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Wonderstruck_Swiftie26 wrote:
    is you shop closed :O
    can i request? no ?

^both by me
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2496293 CLICK TO BE ENCHANTED

It's in a different shop :)

^Me, me and LivinALovestory!