Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The TC Graphic Auction!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Welcome to the TC Graphic Auction!

WHAT IS THE TC GRAPHIC AUCTION?
Here is the place where graphic makers can auction off their graphics for other TC users to "bid" on! This does not involve money and it is all for fun!
Get all the information you need by clicking here!

HOW IT WORKS:
Every week, ten graphics from different graphic makers will be uploaded onto this page! Throughout the week, TC users can "bid" for each graphic by the estimated amount of time they will use it! After the week is over, the user who bided for the longest time will get the graphic!
ALL GRAPHICS MUST GET THREE BIDS BEFORE BEINGS "SOLD"!

RULES:
*Bidders!*
1. Please use your graphic for about the time you say you will. You can ALWAYS use your graphic for longer than you say! ALWAYS!
2. Credit the graphic maker! Please, this is super important!
3. Use the graphic in the recommended spot! (Signature, Avatar, Profile, Banner, or Anywhere!)
4. I'm not going to check if you do these things, but these are recommended. Obviously, it's out of my control what you do with your graphic, but I trust Swifties to not mistreat winning and to do the right thing. Remember, what would Taylor do?
5. Have fun and bid lots! The more bidding the better!

WINNERS PICK-UP!
If yourname is below the graphic, you have won! Please use it for at least the number of days you bided! Thank you all for making this so successful! :)
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW WHEN YOU HAVE PICKED UP YOUR GRAPHIC!

Graphic by darling it was good:
WINNER: Taylor_Potter
Time Bided: 13 Monthes

Graphic by Dmeosi
WINNER: BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow
Time Bided: 2 Days

Graphic by Guppy1313 (Credit as Caitlin or Guppy1313)
WINNER: Anna Banana 13
Time Bided: 13 Days

Graphic by Shannon120 (Credit as Shannon)
WINNER: IsItSummerYet13
Time Bided: 13 Days

Graphic by sm160
WINNER: taylorfan112
Time Bided: 14 Days

Graphic by takeawaythepain
WINNER: likeaperfectrhyme
Time Bided: 5 Days

Graphic by taylorswiftielucky13
WINNER: taylorisamazing
Time Bided: 2 Weeks

Graphic by thatlingeringquestion
WINNER: shannon1120
Time Bided: 2 Weeks

Graphic by sm160
WINNER: BeRedBeFearlessSpeakNow
Time Bided: 5 Days

*If you graphic wasn't bided for in the first auction, it has been moved to the second auction!*

Thank you so much for being a part of the TC Graphic Auction and Happy Bidding!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The TC Graphic Auction!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Did I get graphic 4 by Guppy1313? If I did, may I use it now?

Siggie by Camryn
    Avi by me

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Can I have this graphic in the next auction?

1:Heleh 2:Me

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:32 AM

All bids are closed. I'm so sorry this is a week late! If you won a graphic, you will be PMed! You can come here and pick it up! :)
    The next bid will start tomorrow! I'm sorry for those who I told that it would start last week! It will start February 24th and run until March 10th!

*Graphic by Me*
    *Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I PMd u the graphics before. did u checked them out ?

^^me

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:

^^me

Yes! I will be using them in the next auction! :)
    I'll post the next auctions' entries later tonight!
    I love your graphics!

*Graphic by Me*

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Gigi wrote:
    Reshmi4Bieber wrote:

^^me

Yes! I will be using them in the next auction! :)
    I'll post the next auctions' entries later tonight!
    I love your graphics!

*Graphic by Me*

cool.. thank you so much !!

^^me

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM

ooo when's the next one?

by Dani_PazL
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I got my graphic! :D

^Thank you so much!!!! I couldn't fit them all :(

RE: The TC Graphic Auction!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Here are mine I also have a texture if anyone needs one.

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I have picked up my graphic

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:06 PM

When is the next auction???

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:00 PM

i was wondering the same thing
    why would I try to be anybody other than me

[url=http://i196.photobucket.co/]http://i196.photobucket.co[/url][/signature]

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM

StayStrongTayTay wrote:
    I got my graphic! :D

^Thank you so much!!!! I couldn't fit them all :(

YOUACTUALLYLIKETHATOMS

Sat, May 25, 2013 at 1:18 PM

we should start this again :D

Anais | Amanda

Sat, May 25, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I want to know when the nextt auction is

Sat, May 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM

credit:Becky1234
    Suggested use: Anywhere!

Can i enter this graphic for the next auction?

me^

tanyaxoh^

Autumn

Sat, May 25, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I want this to start up again so badly

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.