1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Anna's Graphic Shop(:

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM

REQUESTS ARE OPEN(:

Types of Graphics:
Signatures
Banners

Request Form:
--type of graphic
--text&font
--picture(s)
--ect.
[center]My Latest Graphics[/center]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Anna's Graphic Shop(:

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Requests are open(:

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Plz suprise me with a taylor graphic thx!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM

steelersfan43gobucs--sure(: im working on it right now

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:12 PM

thx could u pm me when its done?

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:29 PM

steelersfan43gobucs wrote:
    thx could u pm me when its done?

Sure! photobucket isn't working right now so it might take a little bit

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:50 PM

steelersfan43gobucs--Here is your graphic! I saw your favorite song from Taylor is Stay Stay Stay so I hope you like it(:

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Hi I would like a Graphic but I would like one that you make by yourself! Surprise me. Thanks!
    - "I don't think you should wait, I think you should speak now."
    - "Loving him was Red."

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Iluvhorses wrote:
    Hi I would like a Graphic but I would like one that you make by yourself! Surprise me. Thanks!
    - "Loving him was Red."

Okay sure(:

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:00 PM

iluvhorses-- I noticed your favorite taylor swift song was I'd lie so i hope you like your graphic(:

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Thankyou so much for the photo!!!! I posted it onto my page if you want to check out what I said about it!!
    - "Loving him was Red."

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Iluvhorses wrote:
    Thankyou so much for the photo!!!! I posted it onto my page if you want to check out what I said about it!!
    - "Loving him was Red."

aww thanks so much, im glad you like it!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Any requests today?

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Hey could u plz request in my shop?

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:37 PM

steelersfan43gobucs wrote:
    Hey could u plz request in my shop?

sure(:

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM

i want to request! Could I have a regular graphic with the text "people haven't always been there for me... but music always has"? You can choose the pics!
    hpbarker

:-{ )
    :-[ )
    mustaches rock!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:47 PM

hpbarker wrote:
    i want to request! Could I have a regular graphic with the text "people haven't always been there for me... but music always has"? You can choose the pics!
    hpbarker

mustaches rock!

sure(: ill work on it asap

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:56 PM

hpbarker--hope you like it(:

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Liveinlove05 wrote:
    hpbarker--hope you like it(:

OMS!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hpbarker

mustaches rock!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:05 PM

im so happy you like it(:

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:14 PM

any more requests for today?