Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic food court

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:50 PM

welcome

Welcome to the graphic food court! Are you hungry for a graphic? Need some frozen yogurt? well you have come to the right place!

how do a get a space?

post below to "rent" a space (for your graphic shop) in the food court. (you can rent until it is full) place a link to your graphic shop below. please post pieces of your menu also.(examples) People who visit the graphic food court will be able to see all the different places to eat ;)

Restaurants in the food court

none yet :( rent now!

now featuring:

what is "frozen yogurt"?

Graphic contests! :) have a graphic contest? post it here! please include the link and when the current round ends

Frozen yogurt stands open

none yet :( post below now!

(C) info

(c) right to NotEvenCatLike for creating the "graphic mall" this is supposed to be different from that. no copy right intended.

^made by me :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic food court

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:52 PM

This is such a brillient idea! Frankly, I'm hungry right now. Haha.

^^ Made by moi

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    This is such a brillient idea! Frankly, I'm hungry right now. Haha.

^^ Made by moi

well thank you :) and hope your hunger goes away!

^made by me :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Hello ^.^ I would like to open a frozen yogurt stand!!!

The link to Shannon's Graphic Contest is here ^.^

The current round is Hey Stephen and it ends on the 26th so hurry hurry hurry!!!!!
    [/signature]

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Oh. My. Swift.
    YOU'RE AT IT AGAIN WITH YOUR FLAWLESS IDEAS!!!!
    thank you for putting food into it. :)
    AHHH!!!!
    THIS IS SO FLAWLESS.
    --sherry :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

RE: Graphic food court

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Hi! I'd liked to open 2 restaurants please. The first is 13 Moments in Time, link in siggie. And the second is Floral Design Shop, in links section of my profile. Thanks! :)

Me | Tanyaxoh | TheTCGrammys

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Hi. I'd love to open a frozen yogurt stand (link here) and rent a space (link in my profile)
    hpbarker

:-{ )
    :-[ )
    mustaches rock!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Well round 2 of my graphic contest ended so we are now on round 3 the theme is Today Was A Fairytale ^.^ It closes on february 5th :) And can I open a restaurant to?? The link to Shannon's Shop is in my siggy ^.^

1.Me 2.ThatlittleREDdress

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I'd like to rent a space! Link in my siggie! I'll post examples later!

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I'd like to rent a space!

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift
    http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Hey! I'd like to rent a space :) with Annie's Graphics: On The Go!

If you're allowing me to put up a banner for my shop, it's

And a few examples are

Annie's GOTG is a pre-made shop where customers can get a graphic in less than 5 minutes. It takes away the hassle of requesting and the annoyance of waiting. The examples are only a small handful of the graphics you can purchase at Annie's GOTG.

Kathryn | ALF

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 7:28 PM

can i rent a space please:-)
    My enchnating graphics
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2361653/page/1?r=21141053
    Examples

also just made this:-)

I love your banner..did you make it..it looks awsome:-)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.