1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Starlight Cafe Graphics

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Requests are...
OPEN!.

Lets get making those graphics!

you can have:

*Signatures
*regular graphics

*NOTE: i can't make moving ones or slid-show ones yet but if anyone is willing to teach me that would be awesome*

What do you want on your graphic?

*Text
*font *if i can't find the one you want, i'll use a similar one)
*color of text
*main color of graphic
*picture link (for nice quality, please use Taylorpictures.net)

Anything Else you can just Tell me!

Oh and i almost forgot, I also do non-taylor grapgics but mostly taylor!

EXAMPLES!!!

these aren't my best but i will make your better! :)

if you want any, please just ask for permission first

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Starlight Cafe Graphics

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM

bump

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:45 PM

anyone?

love love love,

Meredith

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:54 PM

i made another one

i think it's funny

love love love,

Meredith

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 2:39 PM

come on! i really wanna make a graphic!

love love love,

Meredith

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Can you make one with 3 pics? If you could make one that says
    "I will see red March 27 and July 13 with my idols"
    pictures

and;

and amke most of it red, yellow and pink

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 12:49 PM

stephtvs13 wrote:
    Can you make one with 3 pics? If you could make one that says
    "I will see red March 27 and July 13 with my idols"
    pictures

and;

and amke most of it red, yellow and pink

the first picture didn't show up. can you re-copy?

love love love,

Meredith

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 3:07 PM

love love love,

Meredith