1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

FONT HELP!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Hi!! :) so I just got a new computer and I'm so happy!!! :) that I get to stay here on TC but the pixlr.com in here only have a few fonts and it's gothic(you know like straight fonts) I don't have the fonts I used and downloaded on my old computer please help!! :( I tried to download font's but I don't know how :( please tell me how :( Help!! :(

Heleh,xosweetgirl,Brooker27

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: FONT HELP!!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Easy! Just go to Google, search "font name free download" and click on the first one or two results. Make sure it's the right font and click Download. Now a zipped folder should appear in your downloads. Right-click>Extract All and choose the location you want the unzipped folder to show up in. So an unzipped copy of the folder will show up. You can delete the zipped folder now. Click the unzipped folder, double click the font file (it should say ABG in the font on it) and click download at the top. Done! :)

Me | Tanyaxoh | TheTCGrammys

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:27 AM

^ Thanks!! but when I double click on it there is no download button on the top :(

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Hope this helps!
    Swifties forever and always

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:48 AM

mizzy wrote:
    Hope this helps!
    Swifties forever and always

:) Thanks for commenting but it doesn't download as an unzipped file :(