Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

GES Ms. B's Kindergarten Classroom

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Playground~Principal's Office~Graphic Elementary School~Teacher's Desk

Reminders for students!
- Class starts February 1st and goes through until May 1st!
- The Playground will be free to use on Feb. 1st
- If you are looking for a tutor for help with homework and other school related things, go to the principal's office and ask :)

Welcome to Graphic Elementary School, Ms. B's Kindergarten Class! Here, I'll be teaching my amazing students that are just starting off on graphics :) I'll be teaching them the basics and everything you'll need to know to make graphics!

Here is a list of all of my lovely students!
Tess
staystaystay13
Emily
Kat
13hearts for you
Taylor

I'm really looking forward to teaching you all! :D

^made by myself

^credit to the amazing 13LittleShiningStars

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: GES Ms. B's Kindergarten Classroom

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I'm sooooooo excited! class starts the day before my birthday to!!!

made by me :) ^

^made by mollyswift13!!

Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Actually, now I'm in Kindergarten 2! So everybody can learn GIMP and I'll be in a different class!

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Woohoo! So excited!

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

RE: GES Ms. B's Kindergarten Classroom

Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Hi there class! I'm really excited to start teaching you all and hopefully we'll all have fun! :) So first off, before we get into anything, we need to have a program to use ;)
    So I usually use GIMP on all of my graphics, but if that's a little too difficult for now or you guys are having trouble downloading it, we can definitely work on some different online programs! :D So if you'd like to download GIMP or if you don't already have it, here's the link to download it :) http://www.gimp.org/downloads/ So if you could get back to me and tell me what your situation is with the programs, we'll be ready to start! :D Thank you guys so much :)

^made by myself

^credit to the amazing 13LittleShiningStars

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I have gimp already :) can't wait to start!!!!

^made by mollyswift13!!

Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM

oh I just realized i'm in kindergarden b not a.. sorry!

^made by mollyswift13!!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:20 AM

i'm lyk super excited !! can't wait for the classes to start !!! finally i'll get to know how to make graphics !! thnx a lot in advance !!!

by GreekSwifty !!!

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I prefer not to download a program, but I don't know of any online ones. Can you suggest any that you can use/help me use?

By SwiftieForever 13

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Yay! Just downloaded GIMP! I can't wait for homework!

Credit to Issy for making this, thanks so much, girl!

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Is it to late to join?
    I ❤ T!
    -Katdancd78910

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Probably because the school is in session. You should ask the principal.

[url=http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a484/Najla230/2640q]http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a484/Najla230/2640q[/url][/signature]

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Do you need any teachers? I would love to help out if you need it!

By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Could I join please?xo

I've never made a graphic before&would really like to know how to make one :)

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:44 PM

hi i only know how to make graphics on photobucket and there not very good. i would love how to learn how to make them on GIMP and i try to learn how to do it by myself but i still can't. can i please join your classroom? thanks!

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Is it too late to join?xo

I've never made a graphic before and I really want to know how to :)

Please PM me the answer

Caitlyn x x x

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Alright everyone! I am so so sooo incredibly sorry that I haven't been on here in so long! I guess I'm not too great of a teacher :/ So so sorry for any inconvenience :( I know you've all wanted to start for so long now! I've been very busy lately I've never really found enough time for TC! :( So I'm really sorry about that guys :/ I promise to be on from now on!

So let's get right to it then! :)
    Alright, students! So sorry for the confusion, but we'll be working from pixlr.com instead because our classmate, SwiftieForeva, won't be able to download GIMP. Sorry about that everyone. But it is a totally free online website editor, it's pretty similar to GIMP, and it's super easy to use :) Here is the link for it.

Katdance78910:
    and
    XxDignifiedWithoutVintageDressesxX
    and
    TaYLoR_iS_aWeSoMe34567:

I would love to teach you all! :D But just to make sure, you'll probably want to sign up here
    credit to the very talented LittleTasteOfHeaven for my avi :)

^made by myself
    http://goo.gl/mCe8E[[/signature]

Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 1:51 AM

I'm new [really not that new]

i've download GIMP

i've already made some graphics but i dont know how to make like this

putting more than one image in one picture so I like to start from the beginning
    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-MIhS_W46VYQ/UI7SqqhJCWI/AAAAAAAADyg/rw3DrVFJfa4/s250-c-k/TAYLOR%2BSWIFT%2B16X9_W%2BBUMPER%2BGRAPHICS_HI%2BRES.mov

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKrPdtkaHDl2xndC3fKxt6GIRA-mV3hLE4idBmFvMZCJ80qDi

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 12:30 AM

hi !! since you didn't start teaching , I tried to make some graphics myself !! could you tell me how to improve them since they are my very first ones !!

thank you !!!

by GreekSwifty !!!

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:32 AM

Um, Ms B, when will you be teaching us?

http://i1280.photobucket.com/alb[/signature]

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Hey, I 'll be in your class next session! So far I'm your only student for next session. I can't wait to start learning!
    -Swifties Rock! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.