1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How do you make graphics?

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Hey guys I've been seeing all these amazing graphics and I can't even work out how to post pictures on this website..... Anyway now that we've established my lack of technological ability how do you make the graphics? I'd love to know because they're all so incredible :)
EleanorSwiftie

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How do you make graphics?

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Well, it's quite easy to do using Pixlr! If you want you can take private lessons from one of the teachers at my graphic school here. :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

RE: How do you make graphics?

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:29 AM

Pixlr.com is an AMAZING site and I defiantly reccommened that! Also PiZap, Picmonkey, Luna Pic and Blingee.com are also good for starters

^
    All made by me :)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I use Pixlr.com and photoshop when I do make them - but mainly pixlr.com!

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:49 AM

Thanks soo much for the help the site's awesome!!!

One other question for some reason it won't let me upload images to TC and I put in the URL but it won't work... any ideas?

EleanorSwiftie

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:12 AM

Worked it out THANKS GUYS!!!!
    EleanorSwiftie

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:15 AM

^^Your coding is off,

if you remove all spaces from this, your picture will show up

[ IMG ] LINK TO PICTURE [ / IMG ]

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Arrrrgghhhh no I'm still doing something wrong...
    EleanorSwiftie

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:22 AM

YAYYYYYY!!!! Thanks soooooooo much guys I know it's really bad for my first one but it's so exciting!!!! Thanks again for all the help website is great!
    EleanorSwiftie

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:54 AM

I use Gimp 2.6 for my graphics but for starters, Pixir.com is right one for starters..

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Go to pixlr.com/editor
    it's pretty easy to use, but does take a bit of practice. I'm pretty new at graphics :)
    Then to post the picture, go to tinypic.com
    Upload your photo, then copy and paste the code in the box "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards"
    Like this:

~OlIvIa :)
    RiP rOnAn
    "U fOuGhT hArD lIkE aN ArMy GuY"
    "i LoVe YoU tO ThE mOoN aNd BaCk"
    "CoMe On BaBy WiTh Me We'Re GoNnA fLy AwAy FrOm HeRe"
    "U wErE mY bEsT 4 yEaRs"