1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Goodbye TC

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I need to announce that I am going to stop coming on TC. I need to focus my time and energy on gymnastics. I will be visiting every now and then to check messages etc. so if you need to tell me something, PM me and I will receive it in my email. As for my threads...

My Graphic Shop: Closed until further notice. I will finish my current orders then thats it.

TCUG: I would like to pass this on to Issy (if she wants it). She has been a wonderful help with it and I know she can take it to amazing places!

The TC Show: I am going to pass this on to Annie (again if she wants it) Annie is absolutely amazing and creative and I know she can do awesome things with it:)

As for all of my contests/mentoring/teaching positions: I am officially resigning. I am sorry to bail out on all of you, but I have to do it.

I will miss all of you, my family, very much! I love you guys to the moon and back:) This is my last night on TC so lets make the most of it!

Love love love,
Bug:D
I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

By COWGIRL :D ^^^

^^ Annie:)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Goodbye TC

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Aww. It's good your focusing more on what else you love to do! That's probably the best choice! We'll miss you!

^^ Made by moi

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM

awwww noo :(
    im gonna miss you so much!!!

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM

miss u

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM

WAHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHWAHHH D: D; D: please remember us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you can visit sometimes!!!!! I WILL MISS YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU TO THE MOO AND BACK YOU MUST NEVER FORGET THE ESSENCE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL FLAWLESS SPARK.

^made by me :)

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I'm going to miss you,but you are doing the right thing! There is a song that has a message like that but I can't quite put my finger on it. Bye!!! Have a great time. I bet in years from now you will be a olympic gymnastic

made by moi!

[IMG

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM

bye!!!! you'll do awesome at gymnastics!!!! lovelovelove :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:40 AM

gonna miss you so much...come back...be here!!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:49 AM

:( we'll miss you

Heleh,xosweetgirl,Brooker27

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Oh... well, we will all miss you SO MUCH!!!! But it's good that you're spending time on the things you love to do. We wish you well... you will be remembered.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:30 AM

I hate the fact that we have lives outside of TC and sometimes it can be aaklfhas annoying. I'll miss you, I'll talk to you more on Twitter okay? ;)

Kathryn, Savanah, Alissa

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:50 AM

good bey and good luck :) long live
    there are many shades of red-
    ThirteenShadesOfRed

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:03 AM

awwww bye bye :( I'm going to miss you!!!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:34 AM

All the best, sorry to see you go.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:22 PM

awww! we'll miss youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's good that you're focusing on gymnastics though :') , i actually might be on less so i can focus on swimming

1,2,3: Me 4:Heleh 5:Bluebell

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:29 PM

i am glad some people are as dedicated to gymnastics as I am. I love gymnastics!

Shop:)

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 3:31 PM

GYM!!! And sure. I'll take it. :P

RE: Goodbye TC

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Aww... I understand though, I need to focus on school, so I totally understand. We will miss you!!!!

[url=http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh540/SwiftKaylaPhoto/Bump_zpsebaad87]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh540/SwiftKaylaPhoto/Bump_zpsebaad87[/url][/signature]