1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

CALENDER CHALLENGE.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Hey there graphic makers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

If you don't know, Im Matilda.
And i think everyone who makes graphics are just amazing at what they do. Like, Im breathless at how beautiful most of them are :)

Anyway...so my challenge:
DESIGN a 2013 CALENDER

examples:

they just were absolutely GORGEOUS so i printed them off (PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY FIT ON AN A4 PAGE) and stuck em up! :D Everyday id mark it off, and id get to look at twelve BEAUTIFUL pictures of my idol,. everyday. I was so happy each morning (I HATE MORNINGS!)

i found one on e the internet for last year and i printed it off and i had it on my wall (ALL 12 POSTERS/MONTH) for the whole year.
So thats what im gonna do with yours!!! :)

You can just make one month or the whole year...and ill choose the best ones for each month??

Please use the pictures that she has used to promote RED :)

please lemme know if you want me to post the pics if you get stuck.

PLEASE have to corrects dates. ;)

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: CALENDER CHALLENGE.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:43 AM

I LOVE IT! But... Can you send me this calendar by mail? Can be all black? Can begin in Monday? Jajajaj... Thanks...

Please! Contact me by private message!

Re: CALENDER CHALLENGE.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:55 PM

anyone??

Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:02 AM

please....!!!!!!!!!!
    Stay, stay, stay

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Interesting... I'll think about it. :)

Kathryn, Savanah, Alissa

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Pleasde. Im attempting my own AND IT IS FAILING MISERABLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stay, stay, stay

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:05 AM

what kind of font did you use for april??? pls pm me :D

"if you're lucky enough to be different, don't ever change..." - TS

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I made 1 :

hows it ??

^thatlittleREDdress

^^me

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM

^^ You skipped a Saturday...Also, July starts on a Monday. But it's beautiful!

Kathryn | ALF

RE: Re: CALENDER CHALLENGE.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Reshmi4Bieber wrote:
    I made 1 :

hows it ??

^thatlittleREDdress

^^me

:O IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    But, yeah needs abit fine tuning ;). But yes, yes and yes. It is amazing!!!!!!!
    Stay, stay, stay

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Tried to make a february one... Am I off to a good start?

[/signature]

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:40 AM

How's it???

^^Thnx New York Red!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I'll start one fore May!

made by: TrueSwiftieForeverAndAlways& me

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM

i made one for november i'll post it later

1, 2and 3 by me and last is primafacie

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:42 PM

how big does it need to be? ?x? i'll make one for october.

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 7:51 PM

here is the one i made for november

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 2:47 PM

TLQ: could you pm what font you used for november? :)

RE: Re: CALENDER CHALLENGE.

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:00 PM

thatlingeringquestion wrote:

You have just set the bar

Thankyou for your input, I just printed it off now, I just need 11 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

WELL DONE! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH
    Stay, stay, stay

RE: CALENDER CHALLENGE.

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:09 PM

i need a non-Christmas themed december...PLEASE!!!! xxx

(i dont celebrate christmas)

and i know its her favorite month but its not mine :)
    Stay, stay, stay

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:12 PM

AMAZING! Thanks for the idea! Maybe you can send one to Taylor? That'd be cool! :)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:05 AM

tilds13 wrote:
    thatlingeringquestion wrote:

You have just set the bar

Thankyou for your input, I just printed it off now, I just need 11 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

WELL DONE! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH
    Stay, stay, stay

thanks