1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Lyric Graphic Contest

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Your Picture Will Be Posted On Instagram
@taylorswiftlyrics_13
Please Follow Me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Round One: Auditions**
Must Submit A Graphic with Lyrics from any of the following songs:
-Stay Beautiful
-Fearless
-Change
-Sad Beautiful Tragic
-Dear John
-Safe and Sound
-Starlight
-Ask me about other songs
Must Be 600x600
Must have watermark

include acoount link!!(I will message you to remind you)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forums
Round One:
Image:
Name:
Account:
Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

[url=http://ta

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lyric Graphic Contest

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Can I enter if I don't have an instagram? Pm me the answer please :)

RE: Re: Lyric Graphic Contest

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:03 PM

longlivetaylor...4ever&always wrote:
    Can I enter if I don't have an instagram? Pm me the answer please :)

Yes you can

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Mmkay, here's mine! And it doesn't have a watermark because I don't know how to add one. If you can, please add one if you want! Anyway, here ya go!:)

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Bump

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:40 AM

I'll join!

Give me some time and I'll give it to you.

http://pi[/signature]

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Awesome

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Ok, here's mine. I put my first name like I normally do and then I put my IG watermark. Credit @thosefive1Derful boys if you use it