1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Graphic Dance Company!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM

**Classes start February 1st****
Welcome to Graphic Dance Company. An extracurricular activity for Graphic Makers.

Dance classes:

ballet 1: great place to start for beginners or who need practice foundation for all dance style technique will be taught.
ballet 2: this class helps improve "jumps" and "turns" and more difficult concepts.
ballet 3: flawless technique will be expected
Jazz 1: a fun practice class
jazz 2: a class to focus on the details(brushes,textures etc.)
lyrical 1: a creative class
lyrical 2:all about emotion. how to make your graphics "speak" with motion
tap: how to master perfect cutting
hip-hop: perfect your gifs
Red Elite: a class for Red Elite competition girls
Fearless Elite: a class for Fearless Elite competition girls
Taylor Connect Elite: a class for Taylor Connect Elite competition girls

how to enroll for a regular dance class:

post this:
what you want to be called:
what style you want to take: (ballet, Jazz, lyrical, tap, hip-hop. up to 2 classes.) :
3 best graphics:(if you haven't made graphics just say none)
Experience:
I will decide which level you should be in of the style of your choice

Red Elite- beginning team (takes ballet 1, Red Elite, and lyrical 1)
Fearless Elite- intermediate team (takes ballet 2, Jazz 2, and Fearless Elite)
Taylor Connect Elite- advanced team (takes ballet 3, tap, and Taylor Connect Elite)
-3-5 people will be on a team
- you must audition
- you will go to competitions (regular graphic contests)
-you will enter a group graphic and you can do a solo graphic

How to audition:

post this:
why you want to be on the team:
can you attend almost all the classes that are required?:
5 best graphics:

instructors:

Ballet 1: LIFE4US
Ballet 3: iwasascarletletter
Lyrical 1: TaylorHeart13
Fearless Elite: NotEvenCatLike
apply now! :)

apply to teach:

Post this:
What you want your students to call you:
What you want to teach:
4 best signatures:
Best avatar:
1 best header/banner:
Link to shop:

Students:

Ballet 1:
Hanna(enchanted36),Felicia(8skipper),
Ballet 2:
Sarah(YourEyesAreDancing),Taylor Is My World,Guppy1313,sm160,
Ballet 3:
Annie, Issy, Tabitha(thatlittleREDdress),Polar13bear, DancingAroundAllAone, Swiftie4EverAndAlways,LivingTheDream,Izzy,
Jazz 1:
Hanna(enchanted36),
Jazz 2:
Shannon(Shannon1120),Taylor Is My World,Issy,Guppy1313,sm160,
Lyrical 1:
Felicia(8skipper),
Lyrical 2:
Issy,
tap:
Sarah(YourEyesAreDancing),Annie, Issy, Tabitha(thatlittleREDdress),Polar13bear, DancingAroundAllAone,Swiftie4EverAndAlways,LivingTheDream,Izzy,
Hip-hop:
Issy, Shannon(Shannon1120),
Red Elite:
Fearless Elite:
Taylor Is My World,Guppy1313,sm160,
Taylor Connect Elite:
Annie,Issy,Polar13bear,DancingAroundAllAone,Swiftie4EverAndAlways,LivingTheDream, Izzy,

Dance studios:

instructors will make a thread for the room when the school year starts. dancers: please go to your class at least once a week.
Fearless Elite

Studio Info:

I am the owner and I will be checking up on the students and the rooms. Each dance semester will last 3 months. there will be a break in between and we will have camps. You may enroll after the semester has started. you may be able to move up a class if you message me. you may have to repeat a class.

Join the studio now! the dance studio where stars are made ;)

Original TC school by DressedToTheNines. Original TC graphic school by OverMadisonSquare. .Graphic Elementary School by Annie (DimmingTheStreetLights) Graphic Dance Company by SparklyFearlessGirl13.

^made by me :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Graphic Dance Company!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:23 PM

you may now sign up! :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:28 PM

This is so cool:) I'll sign up later!! :D

(: Avi&Sig by me :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM

^thanks!!!!!!! Can't wait :)
    Any others? Please swifties!! :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Where do we sign up at?! I would like to join:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:58 PM

SpeakNowLongLiveRedStayStayStayBFFS wrote:
    Where do we sign up at?! I would like to join:)
    1~LongLiveTaylorSwift&Swifties!~3
    Swiftie since 2006-7!!

Right here :)
    Just fill this out please:
    what you want to be called:
    what style you want to take: (ballet, Jazz, lyrical, tap, hip-hop. up to 2 classes.):
    3 best graphics:
    Experience:

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:29 PM

i'd like to join!

i'd like to be called by my username (enchanted36) or Hanna.
    i'd like to do ballet and jazz.

ive only made 1 graphic so far XD

experience: 1 day. LOL

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Thank you :)
    You will be in ballet 1 and jazz 1 :D

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:39 PM

okai!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:59 PM

instructor please. :)
    What you want your students to call you: LIFE4US
    What you want to teach: ballet 1
    4 best signatures:
    hmmm...

either this

or this.

Best avatar:
    either this

or this.

1 best header/banner:

Link to shop:
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2253892

--sherry :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Hey, I want to enroll :D

what you want to be called: Shannon
    what style you want to take: (ballet, Jazz, lyrical, tap, hip-hop. up to 2 classes.) : Hip-hop and jazz 2 please :)
    Experience: About a month and a half ^.^
    [/signature]

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:34 PM

what you want to be called:Felicia
    what style you want to take: (ballet, Jazz, lyrical, tap, hip-hop. up to 2 classes.) :ballet and lyrical

http://i.imgur.com/qlvZq.png

http://i.imgur.com/VlpiX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/FvaYB.gif

http://i.imgur.com/6tjHX.png

Experience: almost 2 months
    la vita e bella

DOES ANYONE ELSE MISS THE CURLS

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:35 PM

awww man they didn't show up just the links and I put 4 oooopppppssss
    la vita e bella

DOES ANYONE ELSE MISS THE CURLS

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Enroll swifties? :) please!???? :D
    I will let everyone know there placement tommorow :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Call me missy :)
    You've seen my graphics :) and know my experience
    I'll be in ballet, jazz, lyrical, hip hop and tc elite

I want to be on the team because it'll be fun and it'll go on my 'graphic resume'
    I'll attend classes, don't worry ;)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:53 PM

I mean Issy -.-
    And I can't post graphics cost I'm on my tablet..

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Could I join the Taylor Connect Elite team?

why you want to be on the team: It sounds super fun! I would love to :)
    can you attend almost all the classes that are required?: Yes, I'll be able to :) I'll let you know when I'm away.
    5 best graphics:

^ I think that's my best.

^ That's my favorite :)

^ My best GIF graphic

Kathryn | ALF

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:47 AM

BTW, I'm pretty sure you're thinking of extracurricular when you said extra circular. :)

Kathryn | ALF

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:12 AM

What you want to be called: Sarah

Style: Ballet and tap. Clean cutting is my enemy at the moment. -_-

3 best graphics:

Experience: About five months, but I haven't really made a lot of graphics...
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:36 AM

what you want to be called: Tabitha :)
    what style you want to take: (ballet, Jazz, lyrical, tap, hip-hop. up to 2 classes.) : Ballet, tap!

Experience: 5 months.

Thank you! xx

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 3:50 PM

For Taylor Connect Elite:)

why you want to be on the team: It sounds fun, and I'd love to make sure I'm always making graphics and not getting worse.

can you attend almost all the classes that are required?: Yup:)

5 best graphics:

(: Avi&Sig by me :)