Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Line by Line Graphic edition

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:52 PM

This is exactly like the game line by line, but you make a graphic for each line! The only rule is to have fun! They don't have to be Taylor graphics either! You may do more than one line if you'd like!

The first "round" will be Speak Now
I will bold the line that's been "taken".

Note: Please say which line you'll be doing so 2 people don't do the same line!

I am not the kind of girl ~ EverythingHasChanged13
Who should be rudely barging in
On a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

I sneak in and see your friends
And her snotty little family
All dressed in pastel ~ Primafacie
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid
Somewhere back inside a room
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry

This is
Surely not what you thought it would be
I lose myself in a daydream ~ Shannon1120
Where I stand and say

Don't say yes, run away now ~ Never Grow Up
I'll meet you when you're out
Of the church at the back door
Don't wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out
And they said "speak now" ~ longlivetaylor...4ever&always

Fond gestures are exchanged
And the organ starts to play
A song that sounds like a deathmarch

And I am hiding in the curtains ~ Primafacie
It seems that I was uninvited
By your lovely bride-to-be

She floats down the aisle
Like a pageant queen. ~ Guppy1313
But I know you wish it was me
You wish it was me (Don't you?)

Don't say yes, run away now

You need to hear me out
And they said "speak now"

Don't say yes, run away now

Your time is running out
And they said, "speak now"

Oh Oh Oh! ( say a single vow.... )

I hear the preacher say
"Speak now or forever hold your peace" ~ ForeverStarlightSwiftie
There's the silence, there's my last chance
I stand up with shaking hands
All eyes on me

Horrified looks from
Everyone in the room
But I'm only looking at you. ~ SwiftieKat

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in
On a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl!

( Ha! )

So don't say yes, run away now

You need to hear me out
And they said, "speak now!"

And you say
Let's run away now
I'll meet you when I'm out
Of my tux at the back door

Baby, I didn't say my vows
So glad you were around when they said
Speak Now

Graphic Games Idea Fully Belongs to Ductapelvr, Please credit her if you would like to make your own game

all by me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Line by Line

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Can i have

"All dressed in pastel"

please?

My Graphic Shop

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Primafacie wrote:
    Can i have

"All dressed in pastel"

please?

My Graphic Shop

you got it

all by me

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:33 PM

May I have "Like a pageant queen"?

Re: Line by Line Graphic edition

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    May I have "Like a pageant queen"?

you got it

all by me

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Can I have "I lose myself in a daydream"???

I love that line!! :D
    [/[/signature]

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:00 AM

do we post the graphic here now?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Shannon1120 wrote:
    Can I have "I lose myself in a daydream"???

I love that line!! :D
    [/[/signature][/quote]
    you got it
    [signature][/signature]
    [url=http://bit.ly/QfyG8i]

all by me

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Guppy1313 wrote:
    do we post the graphic here now?

yes post the graphic here

all by me

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Can I have I am not the kind of girl (1st time it's said)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM

EverythingHasChanged13 wrote:
    Can I have I am not the kind of girl (1st time it's said)

you got it

1 and 2 by me and last is primafacie

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Mmkay here's mine :D

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:31 PM

can i do the line run away now and can it be a non-taylor graphic?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Can i do and they said speak now?:)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Can I have "But I'm only looking at you..." ?
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Finished mine ^.^

[/signature]

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:11 PM

RE: Re: Line by Line Graphic edition

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Never Grow Up wrote:
    can i do the line run away now and can it be a non-taylor graphic?

you got it and yes it can be non taylor

1, 2and 3 by me and last is primafacie

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Can i do a second please? If i can, can I have "And I am hiding in the curtains" please?

My Graphic Shop

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Primafacie wrote:
    Can i do a second please? If i can, can I have "And I am hiding in the curtains" please?

My Graphic Shop

you got it

1, 2and 3 by me and last is primafacie

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.